Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Darkened Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► Stained Glass [Roxas FanFic]

RIKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Me wants Riku. Very much so. Few more months, eh. . .<< Well, if I can manage to pull things together before then, as soon as I catch a glimpse of Riku in yon fic, I'll send you pics of the fixed-up costume. :3
  2. D

Heh heh heh. Oh, the beauty of the pun in the title. XD You NAILED Luxord. Excellent. He was one of my favourites. Overall excellence. You've got me wondering now. :3
  3. D

W00t! New chaptah! Am currently uploading photos, KS. I'll PM you a link when I'm done.
  4. D

I'd be cajoling you to update, but then you could do the same thing to me with my fic. . .<< It's coming, it's coming.
  5. D

WOOHOO! RIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKU. Of course I noticed the MxL. It was just standing out like a large zit. Which I wish I could pop. . . Heh heh heh. Take from that what you will.
  6. D

Dun dun dun DUN. . . And so it begins. . . *twitches* I sense RIKU. XD
  7. D

Fanfiction ► An Argument For Darkness

Sterling - And those spelling errors eat me up inside. Too bad I'm too lazy to go back and fix 'em. :D
  8. D

KS - I pulled the fear of running into a wall from a fear that I myself had not too long ago, the first time I played through Wonderland on KH1. It was such a box, including the sky, and being able to touch the cieling made me get really, really scared that if I went far enough, there would be a...
  9. D

I keep seeing the KH2 commercial on Teletoon. . .*spazzes* -- --An Argument for Darkness-- --by Darkened Heart-- Disclaimer: Kingdom Hearts and all related characters are copyright to Square Enix, Disney, and all other affiliated parties. Parts of the storyline are my original creation, and...
  10. D

A Riku introspective, inspired by Keyblade Shards' excellent fanfic starring Roxas (and I can't remember the name right now for the life of me). --An Argument for Darkness-- --by Darkened Heart-- Disclaimer: Kingdom Hearts and all related characters are copyright to Square Enix, Disney, and...
  11. D

That's OK. School is like a gagillion times more important than internet. Now tell that to me a few hundred times. . .Heh heh heh.
  12. D

GoH no longer replies, either. At least, I've never seen her posts. I hate it when RPs die. Absolutely hate it. I need to start thinking about the Riku introspective - how detailed it should be, how long - chapters?
  13. D

Marluxia's hair makes me want to get my hedge-trimmers. >:D Zexion rocks, despite the fact he messed with Riku's head. He's hooooooot. . . O' course, if Riku can whip Lexaeus, Roxas sure as hell can. Roxas kicked Riku's arse first time around, after all. :3 You're making me want to write a...
  14. D

Rikus new look

Squirell -
  15. D

Rikus new look

Riku got his new clothes the same way he managed to get them to fit inside that tight Organization coat and boots.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6