• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DarkBladeXIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DarkBladeXIII

Help/Support ► Gaming Laptop

............. alright you got me!!!! i tried putting desktop parts in a laptop even though the box said laptop parts!!! geez.......
  2. DarkBladeXIII

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] i dunno MX looks so much older then MYS....
  3. DarkBladeXIII

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] um no he was one of three masters... equals with ME and MX. MYS, ME and MX each had pupils and i think Mickey inherited MYS's keyblade but im not sure.
  4. DarkBladeXIII

no its just the parts were huge and didnt fit the lap top
  5. DarkBladeXIII

i find it really difficult to build a gaming laptop, the first time i tried, the casing of said laptop wouldnt go back on properly due to the parts i had bought, ironically though all the parts i had bought fitted perfectly into my little Dtop, (best upgrade ever!!) a few of my friends build...
  6. DarkBladeXIII

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] yeah that would be nice... maybe see him wield a keyblade for once...
  7. DarkBladeXIII

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] lol trust me in all of wales i know only 5 people (excluding me and my brother) who like anything square enix related! it is either COD or FIFA both overrated, both get boring after the novelty wears...
  8. DarkBladeXIII

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] or they could get rid of missions all together and move it into a free roamer
  9. DarkBladeXIII

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] yeah i suppose so pardon me but i fail to see how riku could deal with the stitch has a glitch (i havent seen the movie in ages so i forget the key elements) but i dont want to see too many experiments...
  10. DarkBladeXIII

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is]
  11. DarkBladeXIII

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] oh right (where did i get eight from??) lol ikr? every five yr old i meet tries to kick my shins in! really though rikus dosent seem to have smartened much, he was like a super genius at the age of 5/6 then...
  12. DarkBladeXIII

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] well i dunno they did that in recoded didnt they, and that was in a computer! i mean maybe one boss heartless at the most though, the balance kept by the light of SR and when defeated they are left...
  13. DarkBladeXIII

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] You just wanna explore the LoD dunt u?! lol but no i think the power of LoD it too great even for the dream world but still, i can see illusions being made, filling in sora of TAV and ME's past, whilst...
  14. DarkBladeXIII

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] i see what you mean... and i see the importance of uncovering the backstory (well for sora anyways) but i dont reckon riku will have much interaction there, maybe the Keyblade graveyard as that is where...
  15. DarkBladeXIII

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] i dunno about LOD because in my head soras gotta find aqua first to get through Castle Oblivion, so maybe not until the next numbered game, but still cool idea Are they all new (apart from the obvious)?
Back