• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• well i am going to go on wi fi again probably..i like beating random people on mario kart..you should give me your code!
    oh i beat it already...all of it..the game is fun..i am just raising all of them to level 100 now..have most of them there...
    oh i know what happens..lol..had to get a new game you know...i only have two games for psp now...Dissidia and Crisis Core now...no games for psp...>_>
    that would never happen..would be cool..well anyways.. i got Crisis Core today...*yeah barely*... :/
    no it's not..but i usually play that the most..on wi fi..yeah i have the KH games too...but i beat them already..so they get boring... :/
    i would totally love to race against you..well if you wanted that is...it's like one of my favorite games... ^-^
    haha oh.... i was hoping you would say Mario Kart or Brawl.... I've been itching to play with someone..on those... :O
    yes it rained not to long ago..but when it does..it's really cold..the most you'll get where i live is about 30 degrees or so... :/
    yep i live in California..it's been a little chilly..but not like the east coast though... ^-^
    yeah i heard about that..really cold...i live in the west coast..so okay weather... :D
    well some people will talk to you more than others..it just depends..i guess...
    well i'm not the most interesting person on here..lol...
    though i will talk to you anyways... :)
    Just a story about people from something like a video game, anime, book, whatever and you make a story about them or something like that. Your own little storyline with whatever you want to happen. Fanfiction! "Best" way I can explain it. =P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back