• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dark_Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

That was witout a doubt one of the most beutiful and sad chapters i have ever read! This keeps getting better and better!! I love it!!!
  2. D

That was insanely awsome!!! As soon as lien got caugh i knew this was gonna get good!
  3. D

Hey i suggest that you get all your chapters and start a new thread. That way new fans could read them easier w/out having to search the chapters through all the spam.
  4. D

Awsome chapter! Its great how much depth your putting into this story! I love it that you have to put some though into this fan fic! Its the best!
  5. D

OMG OMG OMG!!!! This just gets better with every chapter!! I love it its awsome!!!!
  6. D

Great chapter! With every chapter you post the story gets deeper and everytime you pull me in more! Now im just going crazy! I Need More! XD
  7. D

My review of KH2 *NO spoilers)***

I just have to say that im amazed at what people get mad at these days. Especialy at King Sora Strife. You just right off the said his review was crap and basicly called him a liar. Now tell me, you said his review was crap right? Was this because you really honestly though it was crap? Or where...
  8. D

Hong keys

Ok people theres no reason for you to post unless you have some info that would contribute to this thread. The big hong key and the small hong key look just like the kingdom key only that their white and one is larger and other smaller. Theres nothing special about these keys (attack is same as...
  9. D

That was awsome! I loved sora's outburst! Post more! The waiting is killing me!
  10. D

It was awsome! Thats quite the pickle you put sora in XD
  11. D

Fanfiction ► Without The Heartless (AGAIN)

Im sorry i haven't been posting as often. :( Its just that school has been killer and i haven't been able to use the comp that much. It sucks that is over gabe. Im glad you took all that time time to make this fic for us. Truly, its my favorite fic. When/If you make WTH 3 ill be sure to be...
  12. D

O_O I don't think we will enjoy the sober Tyra O_O Giggles = trouble. Only 5 chapters left :(
  13. D

Kairi must have been the hawtness! :D Woot! Sora scores yet again!!
  14. D

Don't you just hate that "Drink Responsibly" crap? I don't think it will change the way people drink at all. Its pointless <.<. Just like Tyra, she just keeps on chuggin :D Hope your ralationship gets better gabe :)
  15. D

woooo its party time!!!! ...*looks around*....why is everyone looking at me?
Back