• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dark_key_master1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

I want to find out.

what the connection to Roxas and Ven is. its just bugging me. so many ideas and thoughts that could make sense but i dont know for sure.
  2. D

How are they going to get from...

world to world? thats another good question! as far as i know i dont think anyones found anything on any from of travel? thoughts?:confused:
  3. D

new theory on the "Terra is Xeanort" thing.

well i tried. well everyone says they might be related. i thought of that as well.
  4. D

new theory on the "Terra is Xeanort" thing.

ok this occured to me when reading other threads. well maybe Terra really is Xeanort look at some examples. in the begining of KH1 the shadow ansem/xemnas whatever tells sora you know nothing you can understand nothing.well what if its an older smarter oldschool keyblade master telling sora he...
  5. D

A REALLY small theory about BBS

it makes sense but i guess well have to play BBS nxt year to figure it out. who has PSP? i know i do!
  6. D

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

wow. i own PSP and DS. they rock.HARD. i need a new game for PSP tho(after i get FFVII:CC and FFT:WoL and Dissida:FF these are all the games i want for PSP at the current moment)
  7. D

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

wow. i own PSP and DS. they rock.HARD. i need a new game for PSP tho(after i get FFVII:CC and FFT:WoL and Dissida:FF these are all the games i want for PSP at the current moment)
  8. D

i have a thought about nomuras statement on"growing"

this makes sense to. i like this idea to. you make good choice-armor bad choice-you stay weak and defenseless.
  9. D

Possible Number XIV Identity -EVIDENCE!!-

good theory. it does make alot of sense.
  10. D

these all seem like very likely ideas. thanks i try to think logically.
  11. D

its a thought. i want to play this game soooooooooooooo bad. you dont even know!!!. gawsh. i wish it would hurry up and come out. this or dissidia final fantasy which ever comes first.
  12. D

i do to. it sounds true and might be a possibility.
  13. D

well nomura did state there lvl ups would be something like growing? well remember in the trailer? they had armor. and they have bits and pieces of armor in the pics/scans for BBS. well what if they "grow" into there pieces of armor? thoughts?
  14. D

Marluxia

technically. its nature. nature is pretty much.. life and death. so to answer your question both.
  15. D

Level 99 Roxas

sounds fun. good luck to you. id do it but. i dont have the patience / time
Back