• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dark_Kairi23

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** OMG! Made a mistake! They don't have the keyblades, they find the keyblade and they have different ones. Sorry all!
  2. D

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** The armored characters seemed to be Riku, Sora, and King Mickey. They all had the same keyblades as they do in KH. One has the Soul Eater, the other has the original keyblade and the last one has the opposite keyblade. When they zoom out to...
  3. D

The KH2 Secret Ending in English

Look on You Tube. They might have it there but....don't get your hopes up. It's really hard to find.
  4. D

Fanfiction ► Whispers of Destiny

AHHHHH! I need more! How is she getting out of this one…
  5. D

have you heard this rumor

I don't think this is true. I don't think Sora has siblings and I've never heard of a cheat disc for KH. I highly doubt this is true.
  6. D

'White Heartless'

Not really. Shadows are heartless but they don't have heartless symbles same wth other Heartless.
  7. D

I hope you can get it finished by tomorrow. The suspense is killing me!
  8. D

Fanfiction ► Blinded (THIS IS THE LAST TIME I POST THIS!)

Please! End the madness! PLEASE! I need more chapters, MORE CHAPTERS! Anyway I think she is a part of Ansem. ^_^
  9. D

Kingdom Hearts II New Scans!!

Awesome scans! I didn't believe people when they said that The Pirates of the Cariban but now believe them. ^_^ Nice scans but they're tiny.
  10. D

This is so awesome! I need more!!!!!!!
  11. D

An unknown. How interesting. As someone said before I think that doll that she made is posested.
  12. D

Fanfiction ► Destiny Quest

Destiny Quest This takes place after KH:COM and before Darkened Hearts' Fanfic Blinded. Chapter 1: Kairi sat at the dock. She looked up at the sky. “Where are they? They’ve been gone too long.” Sora’s voice filled her memories, “I will always be with you.” She smiled at that. Sora and Riku...
  13. D

why is it called Reverse/Rebirth?

I think it's revise/rebirth because he is thinking it over and he does not want to be dark and rebirth because he switches from light to dark.
  14. D

I looked up that word! It does kind of describe what she is doing to Riku and other people. EDIT: Sorry GoH. I didn't look at your post. I got puppet player too.
Back