• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dark_Dragon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Roxas and Ven

I meant that the organisation, looking for Sora's nobody, found a lost looking Ven wandering around, and thought he was the nobody they were looking for. If indeed he had fallen to oblivion in the castle only to wake up again, it's doubtful he would remember anything of his former self. As we...
  2. D

Roxas and Ven

Okay, this idea has been bugging me for a while, so I thought I'd see what other people thought. Crazy idea: what if Roxas and Ventus are one and the same? After all, Sora had taken in Ven's heart. Which means when he released his and Kairi's in KH1, Ven's must have gone too. And what if Ven's...
  3. D

Concerning the x-Blade...

Here's an idea. Ven was one of the components that made the X-blade,Vanitas being the other. The X-blade was crossed over with 2 Kingdom Keys at the hilt, perhaps representing the hearts of the two components. Now, at the end we see Sora take Ven's heart into his own. If we follow this theory...
  4. D

The Silent Death Trilogy, Book 1

Right, so I'm writing this book with hopes to get it published eventually. I want to post the first chapter here, and generally I want your opinions on my style of writing and whether or not you would be interested in reading the whole book. Please be honest, but with constructive comments...
  5. D

Why was it easy?

To me, both seemed equally easy the first time I played them through. But when I went back to KH1 after playing KH2, it seemed a lot more difficult, because the gameplay is alot slower. All the attacks are slower, and you just can't get through the enemies quite as quickly.
  6. D

Silent Death

Well, this is a story that I have had the basic ideas for for a while. It's only now that I have decided to write it. This is chapter 1. Can people let me know what you think? I want criticism of my writing, ideas, anything. Constructive criticism, mind you. It is kinda short, but it is kinda...
  7. D

Dream a little Dream - Unbirth theory

Hmmm, interesting. It makes sense, and you've backed it all up well. Plus it goes perfectly with the title. Just thinking along the lines of dreaming: in Cinderella's world, may the background music possibly be "A dream is a wish your heart makes" etc. Coz it would make sense if the dream...
  8. D

luxord Cloud's nobody!?!?!?!?!?!?!

No way. Luxord being Clouds nobody would be like Axel being Renos nobody. It doesn't work in term of names and it just causes too much of a crossover between KH and FF. So no.
  9. D

Fanfiction ► KH Fanfic: A New Darkness

Hmmm, maybe. I do have ideas to develop it further but if people aren't interested then I won't waste my time and will write something of my own.
  10. D

Fanfiction ► KH Fanfic: A New Darkness

This is the first fanfic I have written, so I want honest opinions and comments. Please give it a read and tell me what you think. Also, let me know if you would like me to write more. I kinda have the ideas for it so if people want it then I can write more. Here it is: Chapter 1 One...
  11. D

Best Sora Form

You missed the anti-form. Personally, I love the Valor form. Plus, it gets you the High Jump in Soras normal form. I hate it when he does that little sissy jump that you have if you don't level up Valor.
  12. D

Chibi Kawaii Contest!!!

Here it is!!!!!! The first ever Dark_Dragon Kawaii Contest!!!!! Check out the link and vote for the most Kawaii contestant!!!! The one with the most votes recieves a place in the finals!!!!!! Place your votes now!!!!! Link: Kingdom Hearts Chibi by ~DarkDragon1992 on deviantART
  13. D

Question about the secret ending of KH2

No, you don't have to 100% complete all the worlds. You just have to play through them and finish the game.
  14. D

Fanfiction ► Welcome to Sobeys

It's awesome. Though I don't think anyone expected what was through that door :scared: I want you to write more. It's a lot more fun than your other novels. I'm a big fan of your writing. Mwah hah hah.... I think we all can guess what Riku's "prank" on Sora will be...
  15. D

Just wondering...

Hmmmm, i'll have to read the manga again then, I forgot to check it. On the game though, the third symbol is blocked by Roxas' arm, until it starts to vanish.
Back