• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by *Dark_destroyer*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

question

I'm watching Xplay, and in the beggining they said somthing about Kingdom hearts 3 and its gonna come out, is that true, or was it a misunderstanding.
  2. D

NFL Super Bowl 39!

id like to see nintendo cause ps2 already got all the glory and nintendo didnt work out
  3. D

KH2 Favorite character

sora,riku,roxas the three amegos :D
  4. D

KH2's Broken Promises

they said it would be 2 disks, so i heard
  5. D

What was your reaction when you first got final form?

i was like its final *twitch* form *twitch* ahhhhhhhhhhhhh *has heartatack* XP
  6. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Reality~IT'S NOT JUST A GAME

nice work *gives truck load of cookies and kingdom hearts 3*
  7. D

game rehab!?

ok a guy made a game rehab clinic, wtf tell me wat you think of a game rehab clinic.
  8. D

Improvements........

id like it if in some parts theyre mouts move up and down, the story, harder bosses, andbetter worlds
  9. D

Believe me or not

sorry i cant believe you unless you have proof then ill believe you
  10. D

Lol!! The Sites Not Updated!!

owell mabye they will soon update it
  11. D

world of warcraft

can someone tell me the mounthy fee for world of warcraft. ty
  12. D

wake me up at E3

this is funny stuff ppl watch this, i know a little about the history of video games so thats wat makes it funny, so if you dont know anything about video game history you wont find it that funny http://www.funnypart.com/funny_flash/wake_me_up_at_e3.shtml 500th post yay
  13. D

where did you hear about kh2

ok where did you first hear about a kingdom hearts 2, i was at the store and a saw a disney magizine, and it sayed Kinhdom hearts sequal, thats when i found out about kingdom hearts 2. P.S this has probably been posted before but DONT FLAME please.
  14. D

mmo kh

my friend thinks Square should make a kingdom hearts mmo O_o, i think its a stupid idea but tell me wat you think a bout it.
  15. D

Where wre you when you first drove into Anti Form

it was in mulan it was cool but i only killed two guys
Back