• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dark_Chaser

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Massive BBS theory!!!

That would be ideal if it was just a minor part of the story that gave us a bit of extra info and developed Kairi's character a little more. Just as long as you dont get to that point in the game and the whole story begins revolving around her.
  2. D

Massive BBS theory!!!

Finally they may give Kairi a bit of Character development. That would be nice if they can pull it off right and not make it some super huge part of the story itself.
  3. D

Opinion on Demyx

He was funny and a bit of a change of pace from other organization members. And I ask you (other than drunk monkeys with chainsaws) is better than a dude with a mullet who controls water and plays the sitar THE SITAR!?
  4. D

BBS World Hopping

My theory is that there will be like a World Terminus kind of thing at VAT's home base or whatever. Quite honestly though I'd like to see another combat minigame thing that happens in transit between worlds.
  5. D

KH2 Pirate Guns

:Warning Incoming Rant: E does still exist it just isnt used as widely because there is now E10+ which falls in between E and T. E10+ is a result of more bureaucratic censorship BS thats ruining games, and it was created to ensure that children arent exposed to violence and "scary" things like...
  6. D

Best keyblade

Again Diamond dust cuz Blizzard spells are amazing. (Except when being used by Vexen)
  7. D

Which CoM orginazation member do you think is coolest

Zexion is my favorite, but considering he's not in the running I'd have to say Marluxia because it was hilarious to figure out he was a man (yes when I first saw him I thought he was a woman) and use a pink scythe and flowers as weapons
  8. D

Ever wondered?

well maybe the organization tore apart the mansion looking for Sora but DiZ hid the lab so well and the table exploded cuz Axel got really mad and threw a fit because he wanted to find Roxas's other half. But this is all just speculation I hope we find something out in 358/2 Days
  9. D

Friendly greetings

Hello, I"m Dark_Chaser. I just joined KHI,but I've been browsing the site for some time now. Thus far I have beaten all three KH games and look forward to playing BBS and 358/2 Days. I'm here to have fun and make friends wo love this game as much as I do.
Back