• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by dark32

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

How do I beat the final boss?

Well, if its Marluxia, then you would need the combo attack, Omnislash (Thats a combanation of 3 Cloud cards. Make sure, that you have 3 cards having 8 card point or higher, so that he can't negate your attack.) Also you would have to have some elixer, or some potion that can heal you good...
  2. D

Rate Kingdom Heats: Chain of Memories

I'd give Kingdom Hearts CHain of Memories, a 10/10. It was a great game for the GBA, and the sprites for being 2D, were awsome. The plot was great. The whole game in general was great.
  3. D

have you beaten the game?

Yeah... except, it sucks that you can't use Riku when your going up against someone.
  4. D

Disapointed In Ultima Weapon...

Man, the Ultima Weapon in Kingdom Hearts 2 really disapointed me. In power, its not the strongest, and in the looks, it doesn't look that good compared to the first Ultima Weapon on Kingdom Hearts. I thought when I got the Ultima Weapon, I would get the same looking Ultima Weapon, but no... I...
  5. D

Need help on KH:CoM

Well, I have some pointer, that will give the edge in beating Riku. You need to get 3 Cloud cards, to creat the combo attack called Omni Slash. It takes out a lot of HP. But just don't have 3 Cloud card, you need to get 6 Cloud cards, so you can perform it twice to take away more HP. Also when...
  6. D

Who do you think is the best character in Kingdomhearts 2?

Well I think my favorite character, is Auron. Reply if you have a favorite character in the new upcoming game Kingdomhearts 2. Dark32
  7. D

Im gonna break this f**kin gameboy I hate Marluxia

Well the first thing you need to do, is that if you can't beat the first form of Marluxia, then like the first post said, to have 15-20 cards in your deck, so you can reload faster. Have Card ranges from 0,8,9, so then you can have a lot of card breaks. An important item you should also have, is...
  8. D

The Blonde Guy????

I wanted to know more about the blonde haired guy, because he says that he knows Sora, but I never seen him in none of the Kingdomhearts Game, except for the video at that end. If any one could tell me who is he a little bit more with detail, please respond. You know I hope you can play with...
  9. D

Kingdom Hearts 2

10. D

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Hello forum members, I was wondering, if anyone knows how to defeat Mrluxia, because that dude is hard. And if you know anything about how to get the Ultima weapon keyblade, that would help a lot. Thanks.
Back