• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dark-Sora 50

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

re: xehanort/terra theory

Re: xehanort/terra theory I assume you meant "kook" or "cock", because right now I have an image of MX wielding a large saucepan and wearing a chef hat.
  2. D

Did you..?

I adored Chain of Memories. Before I bought it I was sceptical on the card system, but since it was an instalment in the Kingdom Hearts series, I had to buy it. Totally worth it.
  3. D

terra/xehanort

...OR it could be that Nomura is simply a lazy character designer.
  4. D

Demyx, Xaldin and Xigbar don't get nearly enough screentime...

I mean, seriously, they're barely there. Xigbar seems to be the only KHII-revealed Org member (bar Xemnas, of course) with any apparent over-arching plot significance - with his hints towards the "other three" before his battle - and he's eliminated shortly thereafter. Demyx is just awesome and...
  5. D

Help/Support ► Needs some help with this question

We're not special, we won't go anywhere when we die (other than an urn/the ground/a box) and there is no God. I have no superstitions or belief in concepts such as 'luck' etc; the only vaguely paranormal thing I do believe in is the existence of alien life, since I find it pretty arrogant to...
  6. D

Deep Dive - A tribute of sorts

I've been watching Deep Dive continuously today and this piece is essentially a transcript of that masterpiece - sans the beach, cryptic utterings and Mickey. I'm sure you can figure out what "the key" and "the blind one" allude to. --------------------- Deep Dive The anguish of a forgotten...
  7. D

Marluxia's plan??

He must have been something special to attain Lordship over Castle Oblivion.
  8. D

Why is Xemnas a bad guy again?

Considering the countless amounts of hearts that were stolen to (re)create Kingdom Hearts, I'd say Xemnas is a bit of a dick. On top of the whole "NOTHING IS ETEEEEEEEERNAL!" shtick.
  9. D

How did Sora, Donald and Goofy get to.....

This, put simply.
  10. D

Returning after... 3 or 4 years.

Too long. I supremely doubt anyone still remembers me (the generic Username doesn't help), but I was around back in the days when no one really knew what the hell Deep Dive meant, the vast majority of the Organization were unknown quantities and I actually made a theory that Axel was Sora's...
  11. D

Should they change the drive for Final Mix?

"Not that good a gamer?" Sir, you wound me. I've been playing games for a good six to eight years, from Scrabble to Shadow of the Colossus. And lest you bade yourself forget - I merely express my opinion and my own (apparent) expertise. You may think I sound really full of myself, I assure you...
  12. D

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Well, excluding Final Fantasy: Tactics and the FFXI: Chains of Promathia (which aren't REAL FFs in the normal sense of speaking), you are, indeed, correct. The question I'm asking is: Why bring it out abroad from Japan when the original's been released already? Why not just release Final Mix as...
  13. D

The "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread - Euro Launch!

Bought it launch day, before any of my friends (HA!). In 2 words - magnificently unsurpassable. In an extra word - stunning. In a fourth word - beautiful. It took me 40 hours to complete, and an extra 25 I have spent trying to complete Jiminy's Journal. By the way, I was on Proud. I have heard...
  14. D

Should they change the drive for Final Mix?

Too easy? Have you played Proud Mode? My only complaints with this masterpiece of a game is... The 1000 Heartless Battle is FAR too easy. Bring back the Behemoths, make it about 5000... then we'll have a challenge. Or rather, the Japanese will have a challenge... As for the Drive debate...
Back