• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dark Slayer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

The Official "Days is Released so Post Here About that Fact" Discussion Thread.

there was only one store that had it available, and it was already sold out. but thx anyway.
  2. D

The Official "Days is Released so Post Here About that Fact" Discussion Thread.

i have a question, i believe this is the right place to ask. im from portugal. today is october ninth, and there is no sign of kingdom hearts. what the hell happened?
  3. D

Re: Chain of Memories. Does This Bug Anyone Else?

Re: Chain of Memories. Does This Bug Anyone Else? i wouldnt care about the voices... i just wanted the game to come to europe and to be compatible with the ps3. lucky americans :(
  4. D

Organization Members Real Names: I've got seven

thx for that. u guys seem to like to ruin theories with few words xD lol just kiddin. ok but this was just an opinion
  5. D

ok ur right, there ARE some flaws in his theory, and i recognise them, but how do u explain the fact that nobodies have no feelings and axel likes roxas? they have no feelings alright, but no one have ever said that they had no memories... just because roxas doesnt remember who is real somebody...
  6. D

ok i read all of that, and im tired. but what do u pretend with that? to say that axel is riku's nobody? is that ur main subject? well i do agree with u in that. i always thought about that but never thought about doing a manifesto
  7. D

Aqua's voice in English, will it be manly?

u know. some actors can change their voices to fit the characters. like, for example, Quinton Flynn. when he was raiden (metal gear solid) he sounded completly different from axel. i didnt even recognized him when i played KH2
  8. D

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. its good to know that there r more ppl like me in the world. thx for not making fun of me
  9. D

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. this to say that the game players in europe play the games and dont wanna know about the story, so if kh:CoM dont come out in europe they dont wanna know, even if they played kh1
  10. D

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. oh ok. was just asking coz in europe, there are also gameplayers (this will sound gay, but i'll say it anyway) but they play games coz they wanna be the best at it, they dont feel passion for the games, like i do (im no nerd), i get involved in the...
  11. D

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. why xattm, r u from europe too?
  12. D

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. not many preocupations in my head. this is the last one so... i ask about it, coz KH:2 HAD AN ERROR IN TRON WORLD (ROBOTIC GUY FIGHT) he stopped losing life and i could stay there all my life hitting him that he wouldnt die. but then i installed a...
  13. D

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. thx for that too. now the only problem is: is this game cmpatible with the ps3 sistem?
  14. D

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. thank u so much madamina. thats all i wanted to know. thx again about the VAs, i dont care since theyre not gay (especially marluxia coz he's my favourite) about marluxias name i always thought it was mar-lux-ia, but im portuguese and some words we...
Back