• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dark Shards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Help/Support ► Well, being an elistist and all...

I have not wit? You just repeated what I said. Than you just go on and on about calling me emofag, and saying go baw more.
  2. D

If you had any debating skills we would still be talking about your orginal topic. Emo? That your best insult calling someone emo because pior to this post they said they were going to cry with sarcasm?:huh:
  3. D

That sucked, just like your debate skills.
  4. D

ow that hurt I might go cry but you are still the one who made this thread so you are ok
  5. D

Yah clever is my favorite word Am I suppose to take that as an insult? How long did it take you to come up with that?
  6. D

idiot clever should I be scared of you?
  7. D

Says...???? sorry but who the hell are you?
  8. D

Wow! Good one! I am sure it took a lot of brain cells to repeat what I said. If only you could use all that brain power to gain some decent debate skills, and make some friends. Little 12 year old does your mommy know you are posting on a fourm, and not play games on Disneychannel.com?
  9. D

Who said you could speak? :o_O:
  10. D

Help/Support ► Dad found my stash

Wow you are clever I still don't think it is a big deal. Let people live how they want to live. They only get one life, so let them decide how to live it.
  11. D

Nobody cares what you think. Go back to your hole. So has your dad done anything else lately?
  12. D

Yes to bad when he made this thread he did not ask for your opinion on weather it was right or wrong. He asked how he should deal with his dad. It is fine to state your opinion a thread where it is asked for. I am glad to see everything worked out in a slightly odd way. Sprite???? Who knocked...
  13. D

Not start??? very epic way of putting that You could start asking your dad questions about him smoking it. See what he does than!
  14. D

I never tired any drugs for sport but I have heard E is a nasty trip!
  15. D

Yah because when he made this thread he wanted to be attacked by some random douche bags. I am pretty sure he asked for help on what to do about his dad not if what he does is right or wrong. So I think I am correct in saying get out.
Back