• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Dark Prince
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I have no idea, but you know practically every one of my post are after yours.
    Hella looking forward to it man. Put in work.
    That's what i was pointing out was the spelling I'm about to post some sick shit tonight most likely against citrus so check it
    If i looked at your profile and your wondering why, it's probably because those role-playing stories are not all easy to follow so I was looking for answers. especially when you can't really find the beginning or wonder how they even start.
    Depends on where you live man, and they always pull some shit where they "lift you" for being suspicious, or in NY in the eighties-nineties where they could plant shit on you. Its always about filling the end of the month quota to prevent themselves from getting laid off, but never go about it the right way. Ever.
    Haha no hard feelings man, the reason that I haven't responded yet is because well, the inspiration isn't there the past few days xD.

But I really look up to you two. I mean, I know I can rhyme but you two use words I've never seen before xD. I don't know if that's part of your style, maybe it is but I really use more simple words :p.

Anyways, thanks for the compliment there and well, I hope so too that I'm up for this xD
    You might be a hard-boiled lyricist, but I like it despite of discomfort from not having that same edge.
    Hmm it's a default loss and if no one bumps it soon i'll mention it but I rather give him a chance to drop I won't dq him if he drops before it drops off the page
    whats good homie? That rap challenge been in waiting for a while lol. Not like back in the days when we responded in that same or next day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back