• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dark Niwa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► Thing's Aren't So Beautiful Now (PG-13)

Nice its in depth at times some details are unnecesary but your a very good writer... it's nice suttle and not full of sword fights
  2. D

**** yo couch *****

3. D

Bagel Fan Club V1

if your with madonna and you fell in love with some bagel sign here and talk about it http://madonnalovesbagel.ytmnd.com/
  4. D

English lyric line of Passion maybe revealed

OMFG i just listened to the clip that always did sound backwards definately passion or affection OMG subliminal messages!
  5. D

Passion Discussion Thread

Re: Pa-Pa-Pa PASSION!!!! It's better than Simple and Clean IMO only because it has more muscial depth and it seems to have more meaning especially since i can't under stand it :D
  6. D

Passion Discussion Thread

Re: Pa-Pa-Pa PASSION!!!! After listening to it once i realized i was in muscial bliss I wactually wouldn't mind keeping this version for The US realease Screw the game the song is good enough for now :D
  7. D

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

I hope it is zexion though =|
  8. D

Your itunes playlist

Lots of bep alicia keyes , linkin, evan, I have every i mean EVERY genre but trip hop and bluegrass and country
  9. D

release date changed

i really think thats totally FFXII but a game seller www.estarland.com Had the release date down as 12/1/05 lets cross our fingers how bout a direct link :P http://www.estarland.com/Playstation2.cat..product.21390.html AND this source is reliable look at the bottom of the site
  10. D

Do you think these are new pics?

Damn!! the second proves you won't start the game with monsterous amounts of HP :(
  11. D

What if... Character themes

I think tht if characters were to be given individual themes i beilieve Riku's would be Tourniquet from Evanecence See the lyrics i tried to kill the pain but only brought more (so much more) i lay dying and i'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal i'm dying praying bleeding and screaming am i...
  12. D

Okay, so from the official site trailer...

how do you know its finished? when the key is filled?
  13. D

KH2 clip on teck tv

yeah G4 tech Tv is better and is more updated I bet you KH2 will be at there E3 sho showing in a week or two
  14. D

Err... A question... *raises hand*

oh **** i just noticed sorry hair color krap Riku in Kh hair- Silvery Blue Riku(?)- white... well its is like a 90% chance... I totally think he should have kept the soul eater... (?) Wow it may not be him 80% can't be sure can we? Blind fold may be to Riku What BHK is to Sora... Who knows...
  15. D

What You Think Of Sephiroth!!!

Wow why open the thread and flame people for their opinions...
Back