Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Dark Master
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Maybe you read the wrong thing..? I like the idea, but its not what I was anticipating. I just solely wanted like a dark feel to it, not like sky blue stuff. Maybe if you could change the blue on the left to black and work with it a bit itll be fine. And its missing the text :x
    I replied to your message in my shop, please check it out, wasnt sure if you would go back to look
    Why, thankee! I do believe that deserves a bit of a reward; check your User CP.
    Living life and just doing me dude. Got back into rping with valor more than before. I have been murkin noobs and becoming more inspired to tag.
    / [IMG]

Also, if you wanna see the different colors of either, just lemme know, cause I know these versions are quite sore to the eyes, but I like bright things xP
    I'm working on a different one which I think looks better - just needa get the colors right ^_^
    Not my best work, I must admit xP Spent ages trying to get the right coloring (should see how many I did, haha) but I think this works. Lemme know if you want anything changed, otherwise I'll get onto the avatar.

gokuu.png
    hello you might not remember him but I am the cuosin of trazin he told me you and him used to hang alot
    hey patius hows it going, i miss the gang hanging out together remember, you me, brol , sol , dark, bleach and the rest
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6