• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dark mage231

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Pre-Ordering Days

I think it'd be best if you go personally and preorder. Just tell them "I want to preorder (insert game here)"
  2. D

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

*pokes thread* NOOO!! IT'S DEAD TT.TT yeah I'm dramatic I took acting classes
  3. D

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

hehe =D lol exams I have to take tests alot but they are easy
  4. D

lol still wating for next chapter *reads a book called "How to wait for a fanfic chapter to be updated"*
  5. D

Fanfiction ► Someday (KH:TFF)

yes the one that left let's go with that >> << and yeah I read teh last chapter
  6. D

blah homework sux anyhoo that chapter was great! Don't end it please!! If you do I will hang myself
  7. D

my bad with the misunderstanding of genders and yes I read KH:TFF I hide in the shadows of your memories
  8. D

dude that was a totally aweseom fanfic and KH:TFF was great also I can't wait to see what happens next
  9. D

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

wow that was great chapter man and you should write like a sequal that was great
  10. D

Fanfiction ► You Promised......

great chapter hehe update soon yo
  11. D

yay no rushy! Let's just wait like Mega said he/she is right -turns into Wolfe and jumps on Mega's head then goes to sleep- (yes I am small enough to do that) XD
  12. D

boating to the island minor kh2 spoilers

ah yes the confusion of the s
  13. D

Fanfiction ► rikus love...

haha great fanfic hehe yes you should bow at teh presense of me Teh Darkmage231 I am Teh youngest member and should be treated with honor!! Jk lol but update =D
  14. D

update this fic is tight homey G dawg mira ese update now homes
Back