• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dark Kitty

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► Nero Oltre - Black Past

Woot! The 10th chapter ^_^ This is getting to be a long fanfic XD The library was dusty and stuffy like it always was, and Lillet found it to be the worst room in the entire mansion. Ever since she woke up, she had been reading over books about the Chasers, while Riku and Katze argued about...
  2. D

YAAAY!! The 9th chapter WOOT! I like this one ^^ (sorry if it seems alittle shorter then the others ><) Luna stood in the courtyard of the Old Mansion, staring up at the White Room window. She flipped the heart-shaped charm over the back of her fingers, a trick a pirate captain had taught her...
  3. D

lol she's a Nobody, Magus XD Silly =P
  4. D

Fanfiction ► Could you really?

Very nice. I like writing poetry, but I seem to have forgotten how the paragraphs are to be written. I can somewhat relate to this poem, but I got over it almost as soon as it started, and in the end when everyone else ended up like me, I turned around and helped them. One of them quoted "Hurt...
  5. D

Tellix is Lillet's Nobody. (Tellix - X + L = Lillet) She is actually missing one L from her name XD I did that on purpose though, so don't bite my head off for it XD I have a picture of Tellix around my house somewhere, but even if I did find it I wouldn't be able to upload it =(
  6. D

Thank you Haku : D I like the way I described Tellix in this chapter, she seems almost psychotic XD
  7. D

Here's the 8th chapter Enjoy! Xehanort sat staring at his computer in deep thought. He had sent Luna to Radiant Garden with a list of locations, hoping to find the chain at one of them. Going over his research, Xehanort sighed and spun around in his chair, only to find Luna sitting in the...
  8. D

Which character do you hate in CoM?

Vexen. omg I hate him so much. He is insane and should be put in a psyche ward with Michael Jackson.
  9. D

Soooo sorry it took so long to get this one up, I've been really busy >< Here's the 7th chapter =D The watch beeped loudly as Lillet sat up in her bed. She reached for the watch and pressed the button, only to find it was jammed. Growing frustrated, Lillet threw the watch. Silence filled the...
  10. D

ALRIGHT! We're back in business! Here's the next chapter ^^ I'm still working on the 7th one, my brain kinda farted on the 3rd paragraph, but it's on big deal, I have the outline for the chapter, just the descriptions that are eating me XD The loud beeping of a nearby watch echoed through the...
  11. D

Guys, I am SO SORRY i haven't updated it yet, i have 1 chapter ready and another one in the works, but I currently don't have internet connection :(( I'm at my uncles who, fortunately, HAS internet service that works ^^ Tomorrow (thursday) I should have my internet back and the next chapter...
  12. D

Here's the fifth chapter ^^ It's getting good now =P Furious and enraged, Xehanort slammed his fist on the desk with such force that the unsteady pile of books fell to the floor. Xehanort stood up and stared angrily at the computer screen in front of him. Sighing, Xehanort turned away from the...
  13. D

Katze is my cousins KH OC =p She's called a 'Cataphrosis Victim' (we couldn't come up with anything else XD) To make her story short, after Ansem called off the experiments with the heart, Xehanort used Katze as a test subject and used the heart of a cat for his test. And that resulted in a...
  14. D

Hey thanks Magus =D I'll keep 'em rollin' for ya ^^ Glad that you like them, worked really hard to get the details and the descriptions right. This might be the first fanfic I'll finish and actually like it XD
  15. D

Here's the fourth chapter ^^ Doesn't seem to be getting very many reviews here and on my anime site, so I'll prolly stop posting the chapters soon, but I will finish it XD Enjoy =P The battle raged on as Lillet parried the dark warriors attack. Lillet pushed her opponent back and stared in...
Back