• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dark Horizon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

KH2:FM

I'm debating on buying it. I just don't want to mess up installing teh swap magic. I want to demolish roxas and marluxia though mmmmm..... I just don't want to have to figure out the names of abilities and items ._.
  2. D

Kurt Zisa

I failed phantom miserably. I demolished Kurt Zisa though. Only ethers for me.
  3. D

Xigbar? ANOYING!!!!

I mean I would have more chances to use it what with the LS battle, data battles, roxas battle...
  4. D

Sephiroth D:

I had aerial dodge at lvl 3 and high jump at level 1 (lolz). It wasn't too bad. Even if he DID hit me with that gay descene heartless angel move. Having the word "heartless" in there makes it lamer, imo. Sin Harvest > DHA
  5. D

Xigbar? ANOYING!!!!

Oh it is helpful... in that one fight, imo. Killed off 3 of the 4 by just using that spell. I probably would have more use of it if I had FM+... there's just so few extra bosses in kh2 normal.
  6. D

Sephiroth D:

I didn't even have glide when I fought him. The meteor attack didn't hurt too bad, though.
  7. D

Xigbar? ANOYING!!!!

NO reflect DID NOT come to mind because I recently discovered a decent use for it in the match against yuffie, tifa, cloud, and leon. :] I just demolished my x button. Not having aero in the game made me sad when I bought it... especially because at the time I saw no real use for reflect. I...
  8. D

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

I saw the Kh1 commercial... I want to see the scenes in HB really caught my eye, so I picked it up. Plus I thouht it was a pretty original story idea... even if they do copypasta from ff and disney.
  9. D

Xigbar? ANOYING!!!!

I guess I got lucky by avoiding most of his attacks. The only "difficult" part was when he set those cards everywhere on the ground. That got slightly annoying.
  10. D

Help/Support ► Gurrrlfriend issues. No seriously, this chick's horrible.

She seems to be an attention whore. I'd just ignore her. Some people just don't deserve intelligent people's attention. I ignore all the people I hate and it works fine.
  11. D

Help/Support ► I just don't know what to do. Suggestions?

Eh. I gave up. There's no point anymore.
  12. D

Help/Support ► need some advice

Sometimes beating the piss out of someone is the only way to instill fear in the hearts of your enemies. I supremely condone this piss beating. DO IT.
  13. D

xion

I really doubt DiZ created Xion... It just doesn't make sense to me. I think Namine and Roxas were "born" when Sora lost his heart and freed kairis in HB. Xion came about when Kairi first lost her heart, after which it resided in sora until the HB event. At least, that's my opinion. I just...
  14. D

aqua's 7 seconds of lime light

I just think this is proof Sora's final form was a girl.
  15. D

Screenshots from English Re: Chain of Memories

As much as I hated regular CoM.... I might have to get Re:CoM
Back