• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by dariel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

organization XIII

ok im sorry guys iono if uve posted this before but whos your favorite org. members and y??my top 5 are:Axel-red hair,personality,fire,cool weapons Marluxia-ONLY MOTHA FOFO WIT A SCYTHE!Saix-to me hes juss one of the coolest ones and hes 2nd in command after xemnas,i like his huge asss sword 2...
  2. D

regular orichalcums

can someone help me and tell me how to get orichalcums not the + just orichalcum pleeaase
  3. D

Could, Tifa, Leon, and Yuffie help!!

i juss tried synthesizing lots of defense boost and power boost :)
  4. D

Keyblades on kh2

i KKIINNDD OOF agree wit duo forbidden i mean they LOOK better than kh1 keyblades but in da first one you go gettin better and better and better keyblades
  5. D

Anyone Else Having Trouble With The Posters?

i got 29 secs its hard as hell after a while ull find da perfect path and then juss keep practicing da path if u think u can get it and eventually u will
  6. D

Kh2 ultimate codes

i agree codes would suck in kh2
  7. D

I got a question!?!?!?!?!?!?

they took out stuff dat looked cool :(
  8. D

Help From Micky?

hey door to the ligh i like ur sig lol
  9. D

poster duty

thank u all so much i juss got 29 secs
  10. D

poster duty

omg guys i need serious help on the missions of twilight town the poster duty is toooooooooo hard the most i can get is 1:09 and i gotta get 30 seconds lol can sum1 help pleeaasse
  11. D

Kingdom Hearts 2 Question

i was j/p lol
  12. D

Kingdom Hearts 2 Question

zari u talk soo much s***
  13. D

If you had a nobodie

sakoix he would look kinda like me but with longer hair,silver hair uses a really big sword weakness is nuthing:cool:can only be killed by his human person which is me haha:D
  14. D

riku

who looks cooler normal kh1 riku,dark riku,blindfolded riku or normal kh2 riku i say kh2 riku and dark riku
  15. D

hoooowwwww

yea ur welcome
Back