REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Dari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Lmao we seem to be on the same page. I'm definitely still drawing! Really busy with school though, currently working on my graduation project (I'm creating a point and click game about Greek mythology! Or well, a prototype) so haven't really had the time to do personal projects but I've mostly been doing digital art as of May 2018!

How've you been? Catch up next year? Lol
    lmao.

Yeah, I’d enjoy it while it lasts because, i’m pretty sure once the newness wears off there’ll be some hardcore kh fan throwing chairs, and saying their word/opinion is law and the correct one. In the meantime, it’s nice to say what you want without hostility. xD

That’s good to hear. As for myself, I’m mostly relaxing and waiting for some cookies to be done baking.
    I know the feeling. lol. But breaking your streak was worth it. I got a lot of enjoyment out of your posts in the Relationship thread. Seriously, why does everyone need Sora to have a girlfriend? Otherwise, I wholeheartedly agree and stand by your post regarding relationships in the KH franchise. And yes, the tin-foil hats are everywhere. lol. I wouldn't say I'm on their level because, I had to look up a lot of the mobile game stuff on youtube last night. xD

Not related to KH, but how are you doing, Dari?
    My boy, admins got me back into my account and I saw your message. I feel like I just redicovered a whole other life I once lived lol wild. We gotta catch up tho, I’ll hit you wit my contact info once you get this.
    Yo, Dari! What's up?

Question for ya: are you interested in joining Miracles? Reason I ask is that I feel like it need some boost from newcomers like you. As far as things goes, there is really Skitty, CD, and I keeping this alive while Dream is obviously busy and unable to post.

Honestly, it's just a few pages in, so you could just jump in without any problem. So there is that, ha. :3
    Sorry, I understand I got a bit carried away, I've never witnessed something weird like what happened a few months ago and I didn't want to read about someone's personal life when I don't even care to discuss my own you know? You should be in control about any and all information about yourself at all times, at least online ;)
    "Everything is becoming more ruthless and in the end only the most ruthless will remain. And they will hunt the territories of the night and extinguish the first glint of competition before it even has time to understand why it faces or why it has transgressed." - Toland; The Shattered

To anyone reading my profile and is concerned about my words towards shinra in law. Look. I'm one of the oldest members on this site that still visits. I have seen literally every form of troll, harassment, rolled with the best on this site that performed these actions so this does not surprise me. Do not think for one second I don't have foundation to incriminate this gentleman as either or listed.

His or Her first two movements upon joining are not coincidence.

#1 - You post in the same area that controversy happened + Address the person by name but "your new"? Report me for this, but what new person directly addresses a member they clearly don't know. Regardless of whether you have outright done a ban-able offense, the best I can do is put as many eyes on you in the event something happens to dissuade you from doing anything jeopardizing. Sorry not sorry.

#2 - You proceed to directly address the persons we're assuming you're targeting. And you do exactly this. At that point it isn't coincidence and it prompted me to step in and question you, albeit as aggressively as intended to provoke someone from staff to be contacted as per my expectation. If they want to ban me, I give them free reign to do that, right or wrong what your doing to get under a person from the roleplay community that I write with rubs many of us in the same community the wrong way as you've seen with multiple people stepping in to message this person (in law) directly.

#3 - This person is not owed an explanation, be it from all affected parties, myself, or even staff. It's very easy to act like you don't know anything, but perpetuating the narrative that you aren't here to harass a person when you've already shot yourself in the foot by making yourself look suspicious, is literally putting the nail in your cottenelle soft coffin boy.

If an administrator or moderator for that matter feels the need to contact me directly, you know where my inbox is, I'm not chuman but I want all of you to be fully aware I don't tolerate this kind of thing. It happened to way too many people on this site, and if any of you remembers "PUMPKIN" knows exactly what I'm talking about.
    I think I’m going to bring this up to the mods. You are way out of line and don’t even know me. Please don’t message me I’m blocking you and report you to mods. Please dont message me again.
    Not really sure what you are talking about. I literally just signed up to the site yesterday. Not looking for any drama and not sure why this drama is finding me tbh. I’m just here to have fun and chat about KH. I could care less about all this drama.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…