• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Danman2327

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Sesame Street stuff

This is actually the new joke thread cause the old one got closed. This has nothin to do with sesame st. I named it that cause i dont think many people will click on it.
  2. D

H.U.N-Unbirth Theory

you said "Memories=/= heart" now your saying they're not...and they're just stored there... When i asked "How do you know the soul doesnt mean the heart?" i wanted to know who confirmed it...not that you said it was confirmed...
  3. D

H.U.N-Unbirth Theory

my reply didnt go through so now i have to rewrite it without quotes -_- How do you know the soul doesnt mean the heart? Since nobodies dont have a heart, how do they remember what its like to have emotions but they dont actually have emotions if their heart=/=memories. I think CoM wasnt good...
  4. D

My Ven theory

my thread lived longer than i thought it would be...O_O Raz i like you sig lol. Namine got bitch slapped
  5. D

My Ven theory

postmentalferocity hates both my theories. my other theory though about the unbirths was good though...(better than this)
  6. D

My Ven theory

...i guess my theory sucked...
  7. D

My Ven theory

I believe I know why Ven looks like Roxas. Xehanort did something to Ven's heart(I learned from the leaked Birth By Sleep trailer) so I believe his heart fused with sora's or went in sora since in the KHFM+ Terra battle, Terra was confused why Sora looked familar and had a keyblade and then he...
  8. D

H.U.N-Unbirth Theory

read what i said above... and also i understood but i couldnt word it right(its just so freakin hard to explain for me) i think your just jealous of my good theory... :( I have a REALLY good theory on why Ven looks like Roxas too. I'll put it on a different thread or something.
  9. D

H.U.N-Unbirth Theory

Box_ghost your definition of nobody isn't completely right well to me anyway... they kinda do have identities(which means people have something to identify them)Nobodies are beings that aren't supposed to exist but they do. Which means they are no one(or nobody). That's my definition because I...
Back