• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by danifedz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

I remember seeing some image, but I can not find it now. I'll keep looking
  2. D

Two things can happen: 1. The tower is not part of this world 2. It is part of this world, but like Station Heights (I remember that this area has been seen in some images) they can only be visited temporarily In relation to the name of the area now although everything is part of a large area...
  3. D

I can not believe that Twilight Town is so small. We also know that Realm of Darkness is very small and it seems that Keyblade Graveyard is too. What to expect from Scala ad Caelum at this point? Honestly, a real ruin. KH3 has 12 worlds but 3 of the originals seem to end up being a joke and our...
  4. D

Illuminated walls in KH3

In the new gameplays the walls with interaction appear intermittently illuminated and I feel that it can be annoying when it comes to having a total immersion. Does anyone know if they can deactivate or have said something about it?
  5. D

In May there will be press event about Kingdom Hearts 3

First of all, greetings from Spain! That's right, a writer has confirmed a few hours ago that she will attend with a colleague at an event in Los Angeles dedicated to Kingdom Hearts 3. They do it in representation of their web (Whatculture) confirming that in the same place where several...
Back