• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ?DaNDYLioN?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ?

Help/Support ► Stupid reproductive system!

SAhHqt_OFt8 That is all children.
  2. ?

Do you even notice the change in sora's voice anymore??

Yeah, not that hard to notice, I got used to it then went back to KH1 and was like. "wtf?"
  3. ?

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

Eh, pushover isnt the right word I guess, but he was easier.
  4. ?

Organization XIII Original Names?

Xenoheart is Xemnas' real name, or the name of Xemnas' Heartless(The one known as Ansem in KH1); I forget. I know Xaldin's real name is either Dilan or Linda, but Im leaning towards the prior.
  5. ?

Music ► itt: Metal, and lots of it.

A general discussion of Metal and its seemingly millions of sub-genres. As for me the following is what I like to call the DaNDY Anthology. Amon Amarth - Fate of Norns, Versus the World, Twilight of the Thunder Gods Arch Enemy - Dead Eyes See No Future, Doomsday Machine Black Tide - Light From...
  6. ?

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?? Tsk, tsk, tsk. Demyx in Hollow Bastion was a...difficult opponent, that is a nice way to put it. Dont know why you guys had trouble with Xaldin, beat him first times on Normal and Proud. Saïx was a big pain though since when I got him down to...
  7. ?

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

1000 Heart Battle. ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆ Sephiroth was also a pushover in 2 compared to 1.
  8. ?

NEWB INCOMING O:

Hi, this is my historic first post here, shall it be written that this is my first post, and the scribes of the Kingdom will deliver this message to all inhabitants: Sup KHinsider?
Back