• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Antifa Lockhart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Antifa Lockhart

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

I'm well known for my jovial personality and wonderful sense of humor on these forums.
  2. Antifa Lockhart

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Influencers are being reached out to about the next wave of beta testing right now, they're just keeping quiet about it. Expect an update over the next month or so.
  3. Antifa Lockhart

Kingdom Hearts + Crossovers: Playing/Viewing Order

I haven't played FF 7Rebirth and there are no spoilers allowed here, but this is...a really silly take. It's obvious that the Remake series is part of a larger narrative that ties back to the original -- regardless, none of it has anything to do with KH's story aside from references. No one's...
  4. Antifa Lockhart

General Kingdom Hearts Manga Discussion

Amano's said on Twitter that it wasn't his choice to cut the content that's been cut. So I'd give him some grace and stop acting like he's doing a lackluster adaptation on purpose.
  5. Antifa Lockhart

Lit ► Something to consider about J. K. Rowling

I'm amending that. "Always be aware of what you are" is vile transphobia and it's not tolerated here. Get out and stay out.
  6. Antifa Lockhart

Public domain characters

Because Disney outright owns Kingdom Hearts, it will always have a final say in what does or doesn't go in. Public domain or not.
  7. Antifa Lockhart

When are we expecting news?

E3 is officially over for good.
  8. Antifa Lockhart

Am I the only one who didn't like the decision of introducing new Princesses of Heart?

Disney isn't pushing its new titles onto Nomura. That's not how it works. They're actually, in a lot of ways, less involved in the series than they were the games started. Nomura sees new movies as they come out and regardless of the plan, he asks Disney if they're fair game. Disney didn't make...
  9. Antifa Lockhart

Is It Nomura's Fault: The Problem With Kingdom Hearts

Try not to post in long-dead topics. No one has been talking about this for three and a half years.
  10. Antifa Lockhart

He means that the weather is unpredictable so there isn't a safe bet for release if we're only going by when it's nice. Too hot, too cold, you guys are focusing on the wrong thing. Bottom line: May wasn't a suggestion.
  11. Antifa Lockhart

I actually had Goldpanner take a look at the May thing since literally every other Translator seems to be lackluster these days. Q: When is this releasing? A: Nomura: I'm working really hard right now, if you can't tell from my expression. I'm trying to release the game as soon as possible...
  12. Antifa Lockhart

Citation needed?

This is hogwash
  13. Antifa Lockhart

General Kingdom Hearts Manga Discussion

It obviously wasn't his choice. Given the rushed nature of the manga and how it came out of nowhere, it's obvious Square wanted a quick cashgrab and didn't want to invest a penny more than the bare minimum given how long it took to complete KH2.
  14. Antifa Lockhart

Miraculous, simply the best...(Fun Discussion)

There are world discussions, there are shower thoughts discussions -- this is appropriate for either of those. Though, I'll be the first to mention, that Disney only has streaming rights for the series. They do not own this show.
  15. Antifa Lockhart

Advertisements for Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Appear on Social Media

Unlikely. When they showed this world off in the trailer, the preceding title card said "explore Disney worlds." There's nothing to suggest that they're doing topographical regional overlays for the maps based on local environments. More likely the maps get Disney-inspired ones.
Back