• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DanceMacabre

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Final Fantasy Characters in BBS

iunno. 24 maybe. Maybe Zack will appear and force Terra into getting a different hair doo. Rinoa might appear. I want zell to make an appearance. And Cecil and Kain.
  2. D

Final Fantasy Characters in BBS

Which Final Fantasy characters do you think will/want to appear in BBS?
  3. D

The Worst Character in the game

Jiminy Cricket..... He serves such a weak purpose. At least they should involve him a little more. Maybe he stays on the gummi ship most of the time.
  4. D

space paranoids opinion

Loved space paranoids. The storyline rocked, what are you guys talking about. pride lands story sucked though.
  5. D

Wall-E in future kingdom hearts games

Just saw Wall-E and I can truly say that it is a perfect film. I think it rules, but providing we get Pixar worlds in the future, do you think Wall-E should be one to be included in future kh games?
  6. D

Erm ...

dude you sound like a professor of Kingdom Hearts keep up the studying
  7. D

Erm ...

no, he just thinks that if he kills Sora, Roxas won't need to disappear
  8. D

KH2 FM better or worse?

I am sorry, but what kind of dumb ass question is that? fm is the same game with extras in it, who wouldn't like it more?
  9. D

help with argument

Kingdom Hearts is pretty gay, but we all love it anyways
  10. D

where do the nobodies of organization XIII get their powers?

I never understood nobodies. If they were truly nobodies, they would all be sorta vegetable like, with no personality org13 on the other hand is just a group of different unique personalties who for some reason have weapons based on different elements. No it doesn't make much sense, but I'll...
  11. D

Ven's name

How many of you people actually know what your talking about
  12. D

Ridiculous

I think it is absolutely ridiculous how some people on these forums feel the need to state totally irrelevant things in a thread. I'm talking specifically of statements like these "This is not new info. Look before you post" "This has been discussed before" "This is very old news" "This is the...
  13. D

First encounter with a nobody in the underworld

When you first run into a nobody in the underworld, after the cut scene ends, There appears a weird diamond shaped blue symbol, covered in darkness with those white nobody thorn things around it. what the hell is it? What does it do? Is it a gateway? I don't know,please help. Please note, I'm...
  14. D

Critical Modes Abilitiy - Zero Experiance

yeah that's probably correct but the challenge will still be there.
  15. D

Critical Modes Abilitiy - Zero Experiance

I ment all of them, I was just illustrating that I might not be able to get the severely important ones.
Back