• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Daisuki

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Daisuki

Spoilers ► What if Kingdom Hearts Remake was a thing?

I think you could potentially replace Deep Jungle with something from Jungle Book. Finally a way to get that film into the series Granted it's a vastly different jungle set in India rather than an African one, but I I'd assume this remake wouldn't already be 1:1 with the original game so I...
  2. Daisuki

New here.

I wish Idk, even for games of it's day, it seems a bit rough. Which is kinda funny when you remember the entire game was made on the aspect of Square wanting to do a 3d game after seeing Mario 64 and the like. But hey, I'm glad you're able to find some enjoyment out of it, haha
  3. Daisuki

KH4 probable worlds

I feel pretty confident in at least Moana, Coco and a return to Toy Story and Frozen, likely focused on respective sequels Zootopia, Encanto, Raya, and Princess and the Frog , are pretty probable too, but I also wouldn't be shocked if they get glanced over for various reasons. We'd already...
  4. Daisuki

New here.

It's fanart of MC Adore from Rhythm Heaven Fever. I'd link, but it's DeviantArt, so I'm just gonna air on the side of caution there, lol. Yeah, it's pretty tough to pick. The two have pretty big pros and cons that kinda balance each other out. 1 has that initial sense of awe and magic and is...
  5. Daisuki

New here.

Hello, I'm Ashley, but you can call me Daisuki. I'm a relatively newer KH fan, having only getting into the series a couple years ago. It's quickly become one of my all-time favorite game series. My favorite game in the franchise is probably a toss-up between 1 and 2. In terms of other...
Back