• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by cursed keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Enigmatic Man

no its not marluxia at all. i think it is basicly another side of ansem. i mean if you look at pictures of ansem and Diz they both have alot of things in common such as eye color and skin tone.
  2. C

Sephiroth???

i thin both of them will return. mostly cloud becuz i think cloud is looking for sora to tell sora that cloud and sora are brothers or somthing like that.
  3. C

Marluxia's Machine

they do look the same, but only a little bit. though i dout it will be back.
  4. C

New Scans!!!

i still think its just a memory of the king and donald, sora and goffy just get to be there in the memory. i dont think its a playable world. nice job non-existant one, you allways bring us good news, keep it up.
  5. C

sorry if posted before...

i only think aroun becuz his world is not the underworld. but i dont think malun becuz her world is that dragon place. so i only think aroun.
  6. C

How do you think Axel will use Riku Replica in KH2?

i dont think axel will use riku or any one else, but maybe namie. i dont think they will manipulate any one again, but namie. and i dont think riku, sora, BHK, pr the king will manilpulate her/ i think only the org. will. i think if it wears what the real riku wears then he will try to con...
  7. C

Confirmed?

i think Pride Rock has been confirmed in one of the magizine scans. other than that i cant wait to play in Pride Rock.
  8. C

organization elements

what in the heck are you talking about. none of you have played Com. marluia is plant. no zexion is plant
  9. C

organization elements

i just posted on khu, so ill see in a minute. but i dont think wind is for xaldrin and water is for demix. go back and edit your second post so then you will not have double posted,ok.
  10. C

heartless

all i can remember right now is neoheartless, i know that there are alot more i just cant remember them all right now. neoheartless rock.
  11. C

organization elements

ok before i say anything, stop double posting. whats going on today? double posting is every where. marluxia has the element of plant (play Com). and i dont think xaldrin has wind for an element. zexion has the element of wind. (play Com) PLAY COM AND DO NOT DOUBLE POST
  12. C

New Screenshots(?) and Translations

ya, i think that they are from old ones.
  13. C

MEANINGS OF NAMEs

does any one know a website where you can type in your name and it tells you what your name means. i went to google and nothing there helped. then i went to yahoo and still there was nothing. so can you guys help? thanx.
  14. C

Yu-gi-oh Fans

i am i huge fan of the show and card game yugioh. and i was wonering if there are any other yugioh fans on this forum. if so ill give you an awsome yugioh you can go to. or if you have an questions about the card game ask me here and ill answer it for you.
  15. C

bad but new screenshot

this is old, not new. but good job and keep it up. i have allways wondered on what that could be.
Back