• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by CtR

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

So Long, Farewell~

So how long has it been? 5/6 months? Wow it seems like so much longer o.o and I mean that in the best way possible xD well, tonight is my last night, after I log off tonight I most likely will not be returning again. Why am I leaving? Well I have been thinking about it recently anyway, xD...
  2. C

Your final day.

I found out this morning that one of my best friends has been in a car crash, at the moment, I don't know if he will make it or not. If worst comes to worst he will be the 4th friend of mine that has died in a car crash in the past 18 months. I am of course hoping to god or whoever it is that...
  3. C

Help/Support ► Sleep...

At least you guys sleep xD come to my world, I am a major insomniac, I get roughly 5 to 12 hours sleep a week xDDD More than 12 a week is lucky for me =p Do things during the day to tire yourself out such as some gentle exercise or drink warm milk xD that's meant to be good at helping get...
  4. C

(>'~')>

<3
  5. C

Don't you hate it when...

...you're on your own in an empty room Singing away to yourself not giving a damn, and then turn around to see several people have just walked into the room during your rendition of a disney song >_> D:
  6. C

Help/Support ► what do you think?

I hate to say it, but whether you like her parents is besides the point xD it is her who lives with them and potentially has the problems with them :3 Hmmm she is right in the respect that it is a good thing to have many friends in many social groups because then you aren't isolating yourself...
  7. C

Help/Support ► what do you think?

>_>You say last summer was when things started changing, and that now her clothes are eww, her grades are slipping and she sneaks out. Ok. She sounds like a bad friend, I wont deny that, but I have to ask, is there anything going off in her life that could have initially caused her to "change"...
  8. C

Help/Support ► I need Help.

See I find it kind of weird that you are so cool with the guy who your girlfriend has allegedly been cheating on you with o.0
  9. C

1) I think I missed the part where "the dude" is your girlfriend, too many people now take things at face value. Calm down, and talk to your girlfriend before getting all pissy and jumping to conclusions. 2) No offence meant here but you seem to be a little posessive of your girlfriend if you...
  10. C

Help/Support ► Well, being an elistist and all...

=) The one thing that actually made sense. <3 I can't tell if this is meant to be a joke, or whether you are actually being serious, I am hoping the former.
  11. C

May I ask what makes you so sure? Since you haven't spoken to her you can't be definite, and for all you know there could be a rational reason for her being with another guy, afterall, guys and girls can be friends. Also, if she really is that stupid then cut your losses and be thankful.
  12. C

Uh, for one thing are you even sure she is cheating? I mean she would have to be pretty ****ing retarded to phone from the phone of the guy she is (potentially) cheating on you with.
  13. C

Help/Support ► Good or Bad?

QFT Trust isn't something you should give just like that, it has to be earned. Sadly there are people who will hurt you in life, I wont sugarcoat that, but that doesn't mean trust itself is a bad thing. You just need to learn to be more careful with it.
  14. C

[Music] Alcest

YouTube - Alcest-Souvenirs d'un autre monde Definitely wont be everybody's taste, but some might like them :3 Basically music inspired by mythology sang in french <3 ok so I had to have a friend translate pretty much all the lyrics for me >_> but even if your French isn't fantastic, the music...
  15. C

Demyx ...

It isn't the games fault that you are quite close minded with regards to musical instruments xD Demyx is a musician xD so naturally his weapon will be a musical instrument, he can hardly have something like a piano though can he *tries to imagine him attacking Sora with a piano* xD It needed...
Back