Recent content by CrimsonSquall

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. CrimsonSquall

Way to Dawn (Early game spoliers....maybe)

Remember heartless are stronger in the RoD. Probably just something to do with that
  2. CrimsonSquall

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Positive stuff from ultima? Interesting
  3. CrimsonSquall

230 pages of endless barrels of salt and tears. 230 pages of people complaining and writing off entirely a game they haven’t played. Just lol the kh fanbase is in such a tizzy atm
  4. CrimsonSquall

Having not posted nor been active on this site in literal years, this thread does put a smile on my face :)
  5. CrimsonSquall

I need HELP with MF!!!

This is me playing with Terra, someone needs 2 give me some advice!!! YouTube - MF Terra Fail
  6. CrimsonSquall

Best Place to train Post Final Boss for me (Terra)

Okay so I finally figured out the fastest and easiest way to train! Skills you will need In Order: 1.Sacrifice 2.Sacrifice 3.Megaflare 4.Megaflare (Only uses 7/8 slots) Abilities Used: All 3 Hp Boosts (Harder to get out of 25% HP with these) EXP Chance (Doubles your XP when HP is Below 25%)...
  7. CrimsonSquall

Place to train at lvl +40

Okay so I'm lvl like 45 right now on critical and literally I have nowhere 2 train. Is the best place to train in the Keyblade Graveyard or Mirage Arena? O yea and Im Terra btw and I try and exploit the double xp at 25% hp. Also, I put this in the spoilers b/c I have no idea if talking about...
  8. CrimsonSquall

Offended

In the newest countdown regarding voice acting, I find something slightly offensive. If you skip to the part dealing with Xehanort. The author calls him an old coon! That's offensive!!!