• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You're gonna get it now, nobody says my chocobos have rabies! :mad:

-has all of his Red Chocobos start pecking Justin and all the others trample him underfoot-
    I'm no kid, jerk! Although I will admit to spamming. Spamming you with mah red hot love for you!!! xDDDD. Not. Don't take that seriously, and that applies to anyone reading this jerks profile as well. Yay..rabies..fun :p
    Crimson, I don't care how right you were with saying that some of us have no lives on Kat's profile, I'mma sock you one or, better yet, call meh chocobos on you. >:3

( Kweh! )
    :3 give me your character description with weapon, personality, combos with other players, your elements, and anything else you wanna add.

Remember nothing overpowering. And nk custom keyblades unless you mean by color. We can't have keyblade masters roaming around.
    Oh yeah, Crimson, I may be participating in the RPG sometime soon, but it's sort of doubtful for these reasons
    1.I have SO much schoolwork this year, going into my grade and all, I'll be taking a lot of new classes, and I may be sent to the college. 2. I'm still doing my internship now, so work kind of puts me off signing on until late at night 3.I'm really far behind everyone else, so it kind of defeats the purpose to start back now. I think everyone wants me to make a "comeback", or whatever, though.Think I should?
    Kk, sorry I'm not getting around to it -.-...you'd figure summer would be less busy..NOT MINE! But yeah, I wanna ask so bad D: cuz I'm like, wtf bike rack?lol I'm doing good, kinda tired lately.
    -.- Hey since that happen maybe we should grab more stock before really selling some more stuff.
    :O I got a new idea. Okay how about when chapter 2 comes out we can get a starters pack for newbs in chap.2 eh? Like when they first beat Craon we give them a pack of weapon, chest gear, head gear, off hands, and accesories :D. I don't know how much that will add up to later on but right now without off hands buying a full set of equipment is 300 munny. o_O So I guess it would be 250 for a starter pack for chap.2 :p. What cha think??
    :p you got a new mission. If you get more than one weapon atleast one should be in the squad market. Also did we ever talk about how the market sells work?? You should get about 50% of the sell.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back