• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Crimson Crusader

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Crimson Crusader

News ► Rutger Hauer, voice of Master Xehanort, dies at 75

If the JP VA dies soon I'm officially calling Xehanort cursed. RiP you beautiful soul.
  2. Crimson Crusader

Oh hey! I've been pretty good. How about you? Decided to come back?

Oh hey! I've been pretty good. How about you? Decided to come back?
  3. Crimson Crusader

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

I enjoyed it. To each their own, but I thought it was done very well. It's everything I could have wanted from this game.
  4. Crimson Crusader

Just saw I... I wasn't ready for that. . I need a minute... excuse me...
  5. Crimson Crusader

Okay, how in the hell are soo many people getting copies early?!? (And where do I get one? Lol jk...kinda) Seriously, how often do games get leaked this bad?
  6. Crimson Crusader

They did that with BBS and 0.2. The little bit of Destiny Islands are cutscenes only. What's so different about this?
  7. Crimson Crusader

He's going all in, spoilers and all. This is where I finally leave the internet until I beat KH3 for myself.
  8. Crimson Crusader

Just rewatched the video. No This guy is just playing us into thinking there are spoilers. Yes! Exactly! This leaker is an idiot.
  9. Crimson Crusader

Fingers crossed his YouTube and Twitter account does too. I hate this guy. He just posted on his Twitter that he's gonna post "something juicy" since his Reddit got suspended. His "no spoiler" policy is complete BS!
  10. Crimson Crusader

He's like "as long as it isn't story related it's not a spoiler." Those polls he did was a joke. Basically baiting the KH fanbase with end-game stuff people have been begging for or stuff we've already seen. He's manipulating the fanbase and I'm annoyed and disgusted by it. Just two more weeks...
  11. Crimson Crusader

"Hey everyone! Welcome to my lvl 1 kingdom key, no cuisine, no moogle stone, no abilities, no attraction flows, no links or transformations critical speedrun." :biggrin:
  12. Crimson Crusader

Which is something I'm kinda afraid of. The combination of the moogle coin and Remy's recipes might make you too OP. Sure, you don't have to use either one, but still could make a critical run much easier.
  13. Crimson Crusader

Omg I'm crying because...
  14. Crimson Crusader

I do think that if done right before a battle and with the right combination, it could make you very OP for things like secret bosses or even story bosses. Very cool feature, I love it.
Back