• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Crimson Crashing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Crimson Crashing

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You announced to release Summer 2021

You guys, I can't believe this is FINALLY HAPPENING And playable Sho!
  2. Crimson Crashing

How did you get into Kingdom Hearts?

I was watching Cinematech on G4TV which was a show that played cut scenes from various games. They actually played the ending to Kingdom Hearts 2 and at the time I had never heard of the series. I just remember immediately getting the feels with Sanctuary playing and wondering just who these...
  3. Crimson Crashing

Treasure Planet

Because it would be too RAD. For real though, this is one of my favorite underrated "gems" and Disney dropped the ball with it's marketing. If you ever got some time to spend watching a half hour youtube video about an old Disney movie, check this out;
  4. Crimson Crashing

News ► Tetsuya Nomura teases final trailer for Melody of Memory

My guess is that is what we are going to get with the game itself. By the end of MoM I assume we will know what to expect for the next proper main installment of the series. Either that or Nomura is gonna Nomura and we are left with more questions and minimal answers.
  5. Crimson Crashing

Dearly Beloved - Melody of Memory

Looks like our newest rendition of Dearly Beloved will be the most unique yet. What are your thoughts?
  6. Crimson Crashing

Reflecting on 16 years on this forum (aka the "once a decade post")

About to hit 13 years myself! I was mostly active for the RPG Inferno, if anyone remembers that. I have only checked in once a year or two for a while, but it's good to know this place is still here. <3
  7. Crimson Crashing

"Fish Face"

Were there fish faces in BBS? I can't remember.
  8. Crimson Crashing

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Announced at D23 Expo Japan!

That's just a placeholder for the real date when it is announced.
  9. Crimson Crashing

News ► Nomura Interview in Famitsu Mentions KHII HD!

Apologies, gematsu updated their article. Ok, I'm really concerned here. Releasing KHFM in HD with two games view able in theatre mode? That's awful.
  10. Crimson Crashing

News ► Nomura Interview in Famitsu Mentions KHII HD!

Eww. Short haired Riku is ugly.
  11. Crimson Crashing

News ► KH 1.5 ReMIX Trailer Released!

Really? You couldn't watch the trailer? Or read the 3-4 sentences in the first post?
  12. Crimson Crashing

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

That's basically an entire new game right there.
  13. Crimson Crashing

News ► KH 1.5 ReMIX Trailer Released!

Re: KH 1.5 ReMix Trailer Released! Depending how many cutscenes will actually be remade for the ReMIX, this could be the closest thing to a Kingdom Hearts movie fans have been wanting. I wonder if they will give us all the scenes from the start, or if completing parts of the game will unlock more.
Back