• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Crimson Crashing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well it happens and from what I see in the ED thread your team understands. You should be good once you get everything fixed.
    That's impossible D: that must mean... it's power is over 9- *shot*

Hrm, are you doing a through enough scan?
    Yeah that's crazy especially for a system like the Inferno that changes pages every 2 seconds. It'll be like an hr to go from one map to another if you run into a heartless.
    Ahh yeah I used to run into some nasty viruses but system restore usually failed on most occasions. I haven't been on the Inferno either really. I got into Monstro's chambers then suddenly found myself buried in papers and other ridiculously unnecessary college work.
    Malwarebytes: N-bomb :3 freeware and it pretty much kills everything. Trust me I should know.
    Yup, English tommorow.
    I'm fucked, and my goddamned Monkey Island game never came out tonight. That's pretty shit....
    Nice.
    I'll probably start work next year after all my exams are out of the way. Probably not at Subway though. The people working there tend to be in a rush, even if there is no line... "Whatkidofmat?" "What?". Man, she screamed at me just for that. I'm afraid to even step foot in there now.
    Have since the 25th or something.
    I'm gonna cut school tomorrow to revise. Odd, I know, but in all fairness I've got every note I need.

Ah well, what's happening wit' you?
    Well, goody. In my school, you had to pass French before you took Spanish. Retarded, I know............
    Plus I have a freakin' French test tomorrow followed by Exams all next week. Bleh.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back