• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Crimson Crashing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Really? I hope you start soon, man. The teachers will do wonders, plus the projects, and the competition with other students at critiques will help you to improve your own skills. I love art school.
    You are an art student? High five, me too. I'm on my second quarter though, so i only know the basics of photoshop and some other designing stuff.
    Yeah, me neither. I'd like to join one, but I don't have the time anyways.
    Thanks, man. I went to three different versions of the sig until I got to that one. I still wanna fix it a tad bit. It's a little bit too blurry on some places. I like making sigs(kinda new at it) so if you ever need one. I'd be happy to help.
    E
    Ah, okie...Well, um...NICE ASS! :3
    (That doesn't leave your Visitor Messages >.>).
    And can you tell whatever admin/mod is responsible for mine that I'm not a troll?
    I don't mind the pic, but I'd like to prevent a case of mistaken intentions.
    E
    You're not a female though...Or are you? o_O
    And how often does KHI suffer from Avatar-hacks?
    E
    Wow.
    You have just saved every female user's love life.
    I'd make a dedication thread if I could.
    i know i've seen the tutorial you used to make your signature

very close to the original; i assume that's what you were going for
    no my god loves u just as much as he loves me hes not going to punishg u what kind of god would create just to punish my god that i serve loves u isnt going to punish u and i know ur probably going to take this the wrong way but i love u too as a human brother and if i didnt care about u i wouldnt tell u that id pray for u brother
    Been a lloooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time since I seriously made a tag. But sure what stock?
    I have received your friend request, and I will indeed accept it. In due time.
    Did it provide you with both the download and the crack? Or just the download?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…