• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by cricket

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

<Stealth.Method>

Stealth.Method "Like it or not, we now own you." An association which knows no true name. An association run by the most wealthy and powerful people of the countries. If you have heard of this association, then it is your misfortune. For the only ones who know that it exists are either those...
  2. C

New Scan + Some Bits of Info

Shame I can't read that. xD But anyway, in that part where it shows Beast's Castle(that is beast's castle right?) it looks to me like either a new keyblade or new combo/attack of some kind.
  3. C

Kingdom Hearts // Rebrith

Kingdom Hearts k i n g d o m h e a r t s R e b r i t h Sora, Riku and King Mickey...The keyblade bearers that brought peace to the worlds not only once, nor twice, but three times. After the down fall of a great threat known as Organization XIII, an association of beings known as Nobodies...
  4. C

Fanfiction ► Fading Away [A KH One Shot]

It's just one entry. It's what you call a one shot. ^^ I'm glad you liked it though, I was starting to worry that it wasn't all that good. xD It's based off of the scene in the opening FMV of KH2, where Kairi is standing on the shores of the island and says something in sync with "Angels in...
  5. C

I Cant Defeat Malificent Dragon!

All I did was get a ton of Hi-Potions, Ethers and Exliers (spelt it wrong didn't I? x_x) equiped them to goofy and donald and myself. Then, once the battle started, I ran to the thorns (had her targeted, better to keep an eye out) and summoned tinker bell. After that it's all a matter of timing...
  6. C

Fanfiction ► Fading Away [A KH One Shot]

Alrighty, so here it is two in the morning and I just wrote this. So if it isn't the best, please forgive me. xP If you're a Kairi hater, you may not enjoy this as much. *shrug* F a d i n g A w a y The hot summer sun beamed down upon a tiny island, a place where not very long ago was fulled...
  7. C

Just another newbie in the crowd~

*waves* Allo everyone. I'm new here, but thats painfully obvious. If you don't like calling me cricket, then you can always just call me Ari. xD Anyway, I'm just your normal teenage computer and video game geek who wants to see her name on a paper back book someday. xP I've been in love with...
Back