• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Covered in Bees

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

I Love You, Phillip Morris

I Love You, Phillip Morris is based on the true story of a con man(played by Jim Carrey) who finds out he's gay and falls in love with his cellmate(played by Ewan McGregor) during one of his prison sentences. The film had trouble finding distributors in the U.S. due to it's homosexual content...
  2. C

Should upcoming Kingdom Hearts games include musical numbers integrated into the cutscenes?

Personally, I think it would be awesome for some of the cutscenes in future KH games to include full classic musical numbers from existing Disney projects. I'm not talking about the musical mini-games from KH2, I'm simply talking about musical numbers from existing Disney films being placed...
  3. C

Anybody else excited about this movie? I sure as hell am! I have a feeling Avatar is going to be the huge movie people are talking about when this year is over.(especially since it's coming out in December) People are going to be crowding my store for the DVD and Blu-ray releases. It's going to...
  4. C

Bosses you want in BBS

I prefer the Disney content over the Square content too, however Kingdom Hearts is a combination of Disney material and Final Fantasy material. I believe people are truly stupid for pretending to like Kingdom Hearts, and then attempting to force either the Disney content or the Final Fantasy...
  5. C

Bosses you want in BBS

Two awesome boss fights: 1) Julius from Runaway Brain(could possibly switch bodies with your teammates, causing you to lose a teammate until you can manage to beat Julius' brain out of them) 2) The Onion Knight from Final Fantasy III. Either that or Genesis from Crisis Core.
  6. C

Lucky★Star

Just started watching Lucky★Star recently. I had heard about it here and there for a long time, but I had no idea how cute and hilarious it was. Who else enjoys Lucky★Star?
  7. C

Team Naruto vs. Team Powerpuff

Keep in mind, I don't normally watch Naruto.(not since Naruto and Sasuke's fight at the Valley of the End) However, I'm aware of how much stronger Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura have become since then, and from what I hear, Sasuke's not even working with them anymore. For the sake of this fight...
  8. C

Create-A-Channel

Basically, create your own TV Channel. It doesn't have to have a specific theme. Just fill it with whatever you think would make it an awesome channel. My channel would include the following series: -Married with Children -Powerpuff Girls -Daria -Are You Afraid of the Dark -Batman: The Animated...
  9. C

Musicals

ITT We discuss some of our favorite musicals. Some of my favorites include: -Phantom of the Paradise -Hedwig and the Angry Inch -Rocky Horror Picture Show -Shock Treatment Don't be afraid to share links to some of your favorite songs, so other people can enjoy them too: Old Souls by Jessica...
  10. C

Lit ► A Modest Proposal

For the kids in here who want to read the true pinnacle of satire, instead of occupying themselves with shit like Twilight and City of Ember and all that other crap that kids are reading nowadays, please read Johnathon Swift's hilarious essay, "A Modest Proposal: For Preventing the Children of...
  11. C

My Name is Bruce - Coming Feb.10 to DVD and BD

People have been talking about this movie for a good long time, and now people will finally get the chance to watch "My Name is Bruce" in their own homes. For those of you who aren't already familiar with this, it's a film directed by and starring Bruce Campbell. The film was released on Oct...
  12. C

Green Lantern Corps vs. Jedi Order

Green Lantern Corps vs. Jedi Order Who would win? IMO, Green Lanterns >>> Jedi
  13. C

Your Favorite ► The War of Light has begun! Your favorite Lantern Corps!

For those of you who have no idea what the different Lantern Corps are, let me bring you up to speed: GREEN LANTERNS Notable lanterns: Hal Jordan, Kilowog, Kyle Rayner, etc. Base emotion: Willpower Abilities: Almost Infinite creative abilities, limited only by the ring's energy and the user's...
  14. C

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia(BEST SHOW ON THE AIR!!!)

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is pretty much the best show currently on the air, and for some reason, nobody I talk to seems to have heard of it. What the fuck? What's wrong with people? Why aren't more people watching this amazing show? For those of you who have seen it, or are fans of...
  15. C

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor

Good news for Shin Megami Tensei fans, there's more SMT action on the way, and I'm not talking about Persona 4. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor is coming soon to the Nintendo DS.
Back