• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Corey_Griffindor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Thoughts on this possible leak for the 20th anniversary?

I be perfectly down for a next gen KH3 upgrade. It’ll give me a reason to do another run as well as not using all 9 save slots
  2. C

The Prologue

Speaking of prologue, if 0.2 was part of kh3 right from the beginning do any of you think the entire dark world would be explorable as Sora or not?
  3. C

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Haven't commented or posted in a while but speaking of good chemistry there's a Kingdom Hearts x My Hero Academia story I've been reading called Kingdom Hearts: My Keyblade Academia. The story takes place after KH3 but the story was published before the release of Re:Mind and Melody of Memory so...
  4. C

Limitcut Episode and Data Battles Thread

Out of the data battles, I’m definitely looking forward to the ones that haven’t been shown in any of the trailers. Makes me wonder if we need to get to level 99 like kh2 to put up a fight against them
  5. C

Xiii seekers of darkness

Hey guys I'm new and have been coming here and decided to finally create a account. This has kinda been bothering me but correct me if I'm wrong, but regarding the xiii seekers of darkness, wasnt the entire point of xehanort placing his heart into them and becoming his vessals so they can all...
Back