• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Cool man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Help/Support ► My Bro Is Gay

DERR WUT WAS DAT SNAKE AGAIN?
  2. C

He didn't make them, you idiot. He made Adam and Eve.
  3. C

Help/Support ► help

*grumble grumble grumble*
  4. C

Help/Support ► help

DAMN THAT PASSED ME BY AS WELL
  5. C

So gays are loved but are denied teh lovin'? Hm. Man I dig your post.
  6. C

Agnosticism and the Major Stupidity of it

I nowadays read on many a forums people who, at the expense of atheism, convert their beliefs to agnosticism because they find atheism to be illogical. As it also turns out, most of these people have no shit-idea as to what the hell agnosticism is anyway. Agnosticism is not the belief that one...
  7. C

The World Ends With You

That is some of the worst game music I've ever heard. It's understandable why, and stylistically wellfitting, but without a doubt some of the worst music I have ever heard for a game.
  8. C

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

So, forgive me for breaking the OH SO aweome console discussion, but from what I've noticed, this game will not be directed nor be co-directed by the always so present Tetsuya Nomura. Me, finding Nomura's direction lacking once in a while (which is called Kingdom Hearts II), thinks this will be...
  9. C

Is Traverse Town crap music?

Are you kidding me? "Hollow Bastion" is one of the greatest pieces in all of Kingdom Hearts. The melody, the orchestration, the atmosphere, the build up, the flow, the drama... Crap? Really, are you kidding me?
  10. C

KH2: FM+ Site Music For Download

Well... I am eagerly awaiting to listen to Shimomura's full score to Final Mix+. The best part of that piece though is that it doesn't sound like Ishimoto's horrible synth operating. Will Yamazaki be brought back for Final Mix+? In that case... YES!
  11. C

KH2 Nostalgia

I believe you talk for many when you say that. I personally wouldn't mind it. Not at all. But it wouldn't only be for Kingdom Hearts II. Everything were so great at that time. Everything...
  12. C

Fanfiction ► story

So... you're writing a Kingdom Hearts fanfiction and you posted it here? Go to our Fanfiction forum, please. It shouldn't be too hard to find.
  13. C

Who thinks that Tifa is worthless in Kh2?

I didn't think many had special meaning in the game, like Cloud, Sephiroth, all that... Please, just skip that in the next installment. The "men's fight" should never have existed.
  14. C

Best Video Game Music?

Indeed, friends, my obsession of VGM is falling over the Debate forum. Children, I want you to the debate on what you believe is the best music you've heard in a game. For me, well... Final Fantasy VI has some amazing music. Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross... Shenmue... The Legend of...
  15. C

Greatest Games Ever Made List, Opinions Please!

So, me and some friends did some research, and it gave us these 181 games, with the best in the bottom: Pitfall River City Ransom Tekken 5 Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss MVP Baseball 2005 Phantasy Star II BattleToads WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos F-Zero Eternal Darkness: Sanity’s Requiem...
Back