• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• @ Ansem : good to hear you're doing well and congrats on teh xbox lol nothing's really new with me. only that I got a promotion at work but thats basically it lol

@Eacham: OMG!! it's been like forever since I talked to ya! lol how could I forget ya?? how've ya been??
    Hiya Angels /wave! Not really sure >.> gonna try and be around here a bit more. Good to know someone remembers me :)
    Hi there. I have been doing well. Been busy with work. Also I bought an xbox360. It is awesome. Still single which sucks. sigh =( what's up with you?
    actually no not really lol its because of a few things. one, my mom's not comfortable leaving me there where a potential "mosh pit" will break out...although I was close to getting into them a bunch of times at Bamboozle . and two on the official Roseland Ballroom website the concert isn't even listed, but it is on Ticket Master. so yeah I'm not going *cries*

this is probably my... 5th time missing them whenever they're near where I live.
    that woulda been awesome lol

argh I'm so mad though. they're coming around my area again for another concert and I cant go!! waaah!
    P
    I know your crying right about now./:
    Thus have fun at the college/:/:/
    wooow! lucky! lol

I work tomorrow after I go visit a college... it's our busiest day of the week and my first time working in customer service on a Sunday...I'm soooo looking forward to it /sarcasm
    P
    Indeed.
    I wont go back until the first week of November.
    *happy*
    P
    Nothing much.
    I've decided to take my vacation from work early.
    P
    <333
    Hey BFF look at my page, and now I have 4 boxes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back