• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by cometboy17

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

An Axel Thoery

anyways since normora said that we will see some of axels memorys do you think that we will see axels home world or maybe even go to it!!!
  2. C

An Axel Thoery

see it is a good theory but since axel is my favirate character do you guys mind me asking a question about him in kh2!!!
  3. C

An Axel Thoery

i cannot remember the url but i bet i can find someone who can.... oh and good thoery
  4. C

An Axel Thoery

i know i was just saying that axel will be important character and that we as kh players should just go with the flow and see what happens
  5. C

An Axel Thoery

nomora said that axel story line in kh2 would make people cry and that axel will be very important in kh2
  6. C

Pictures regarding on the Unknowns

this should not have been posted here!!! it deals with the org!!
  7. C

What are YOU gonna do if ...

it well not be bad your the bad guy for even posting this you kh hater you....you should never post again
  8. C

Axel and Diz Teamwork?

thankz man:D
  9. C

Axel and Diz Teamwork?

Thats Right Fool Go Axel!!!
  10. C

Axel and Diz Teamwork?

Silverwolfs right he attacked him first!!!
  11. C

Axel and Diz Teamwork?

yeah that didn't work to well did it
  12. C

Axel and Diz Teamwork?

i think axel is good i mean after all look at my sig and pic
  13. C

Axel and Diz Teamwork?

axel may be working with the org but i think that he has his own thing going on!!!
  14. C

Axel and Diz Teamwork?

well i like the idea of axel fighting back against the org but i don't like the diz working with him theory
  15. C

some very important ideas!

because a keyblade can only go to someone who has a strong heart now if that heart is strong in darkness or light that doesn't matter but they do have to have a strong heart that is why they have to take the test of hearts you know the one at the start of kh1
Back