• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Color Me Evil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Color Me Evil

Evil's back - tell a friend

does anybody even remember me? lol
  2. Color Me Evil

for those who remember me...

guess who's back, back again. Evil's back, tell a friend.
  3. Color Me Evil

What are/were you eating?

if there is one thing in this life that i love, it is food. let us talk about the things we have just consumed. nutrition. the day i move out can't come soon enough, so i've been starting to learn some basic recipes that I can just throw together. for lunch i just had some bruschetta with a...
  4. Color Me Evil

KHInsider Graphics Update: June 2013

<p>The KHInsider Site Staff is happy to announce we have a Graphics Update for the month of June! The team was giddy with excitement over the release of the <a href="http://khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-3-HD-Trailer-3325">announcement trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3</a>, and the Graphics Team...
  5. Color Me Evil

renegade

always wanted to use this stock edit: v2
  6. Color Me Evil

i feel old

am i old?
  7. Color Me Evil

Community Member Graphics Submissions #1

<p>Some of you may have seen the <strong><a href="http://forums.khinsider.com/digital-media/174005-khinsider-com-media-call-submissions.html">Call for Submissions</a></strong> thread in our <strong><a href="http://forums.khinsider.com/digital-media/">Digital Media Forum</a></strong> asking for...
  8. Color Me Evil

KHInsider Graphics Update: April 2013

<p>As some of you may remember in the past, the site staff would continuously update you on when graphics were added to the site, including avatars, signatures, and various sized wallpapers for you all to download and use. Well, we want to bring that back so you all can see and use the Graphic...
  9. Color Me Evil

KHInsider.com Media: Call for Submissions

hey digital media! I'm sure you all know who I am and I'm also sure you all saw the KHI satisfaction survey going around. well, as a staff, we reviewed the results and we paid some attention to what the members want out of graphics from the main site. we were pleasantly surprised to hear that...
  10. Color Me Evil

How often do you replay them?

so I'm a sucker for nostalgia. at the beginning of last year, my friend and I replayed FFX at school together and I just started another new game in FFX this year with a different friend because we were both so in love with the games. in talking with the second friend, I found he never played...
  11. Color Me Evil

call me crazy but at least you're callin'

the more I looked at it the more I wanted to change all of it so I just stopped working on it
  12. Color Me Evil

thnks fr th mmrs

yeah fall out boy happened. judge me
  13. Color Me Evil

our queen has met her doom

HfyWQ2AEBic Kid A's "only listen to one song then make a tag" thing
  14. Color Me Evil

I'm running the Boston Marathon and I need your help!

hello, everyone! for those of you who have no clue who I am, I've been a graphic designer on the site staff for almost ever - basically since it started about 5 years ago! I usually keep to myself (it's not you, it's me) but I hang out in Digital Media! a brief backstory of me: I'm a senior in...
  15. Color Me Evil

Handicap Battles!

Handicap Battles! 2K12! back by popular demand! get your game face on! HB! is a battle royal designed to make you put your thinking cap on and stretch you to your limits. this isn't supposed to be easy! but it's supposed to make you better. I've seen some insane tags come outta this thing, so...
Back