• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Color Me Evil
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• yay for using one of my most favorite tags i've made <3
    lovely avatar as well. where'd you get it from? looks familiar O:
    CANADIAN!?

despite your ignorance, it is one of the best usernames ever and if you change it i'm stealing it
    DONT YOU DARE CHANGE YOUR USER NAME

if you do change it, change the "color" to "colour" :)
    Heey, I dunno if you saw it or not, but I mentioned the need for some larger-than-average avatars to for use in the Character Profile page. I was wondering if you had that covered, or not.

Could they be posted in the thread sometime this weekend? They just need the character's face/name, and they all gotta follow the same basic design.

You could divide them with Jaxx or Raynie, if you wish.
    yep

I finished the castle of dreams logo and I'm working on the deep space one now
    :\

well I keep getting these really rough edges on all of them and I'm wondering if it's because of the size. it's not hindering me it just takes longer because I have to go and soften all the edges
    hey when you pentooled those pictures we had to cut out did the edges end up rough?
    yw
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back