• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• A black pit of darkness, I swear if some odd twist of fate happens and we do get anime's in KH, I'd expect nothing less than for Sasuke to turn into a heartless at this point ;-; Well....Disney has the rights to show Naruto on Disney XD.....

The new Bleach chappie came out, and oh my damn......Crap I thought Ichigo was done for, and then the last panel made me -> ;O;
    Yeah, buy the "pre-cooked" shrimp and you'll never have to go through the yuck I went through DX

Here's an idea that I fear will come true, when Danzo goes up against Naruto, and Naruto lays Danzo's tail to him, Sasuke will get uber made at him for taking away his kill and hurt Naruto forcing Naruto to see just what Sasuke has become (but then Hinata can make him all better <3 )

Nya, I will be super happy next chappie if Madara jumps in at the last second and sucks up Danzo~
    I hope all your stuff goes down well :3 Go with GAR James~!

Have you ever cooked shrimp before?....I didn't know that de-viening them meant pulling thier intestines out! DX I didn't know I was pulling out POO! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~! I'll never cook raw shrimp again!

You know I had an inkling who Vanitas was....but damn there's nothing like confirmation O_O I mean - DAMN.

AND IT WAS AWESOME~! XDDD T'was epic, but gosh darnet, DANZO MUST DIE LIKE NAO! Enough drawing out his life anymore, END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT - Sasuke just do it! Or Madara, somebody! Hell, hopefully Danzo will just 'trip' on a spike or something.

Oh yeah, and my brother abadoned me to go with his friends so no Kingdom Hearts footage yet :( WAAAHH~!
    Yeah, so I can keep them private between us :p

;-; there was no garlic bread, but it still rocked >X3 It was a little soupy but the noodles suck up the juices~

XD yes, thank goodness for directions, I've destroyed many a dish in the past, but I can cook now~ Meat and pasta are the hardest because you have to make sure it's really cooked well or you can get sick DX

Ney, now that we know the identity of Vanitas......HOW THE HELL DID ALL THAT HAIR FIT IN THAT HELMET?! XDDDD

(don't forget to not mention who it is, it'd suck to have these things disabled DX )
    :D I got some footage of Lucky and Mecho, and Lucky looks kinda scary o_O He totally black and his eyes are bright yellow, so you only see his yellow eyes~ kinda creeped me out for a bit XD

Ah~! I'm off to make dinner now, spagettii timez~ Yumo~ but in tiny portions XD

Ah, what do you like to cook?
    Awesome, try using your GPA then in proving that you are a serious worker and that those other jobs are a thing of the past, prove to them who you are now.

XD Whelp when my brother and I play Kingdom Hearts today (It's 1:55am) I think it'll make for an interesting listen >:3
    Oh but time will fly once the semester starts I bet, but I want it to go slow, lot's to do XD

Yeah, having experience is a plus :/ maybe expand your search tenfold, the job market does suck right now, how about a grocery store? And a rounded student is one with a 3.0 gpa or above, 3.5 being excellent and anything above that icing on the cake.

XD It'd be like the Lord of the Rings - although the only person I've come across who doesn't like Riku is my younger brother and we clash all the time XD
    I think I might have a chance to play it during the summer XD for now it's writing and block and BBS awaaaaaaaaaa~y! XD

Me too >_< Plan, plan, plan is the key to financial freedom. How about retail then? And didn't you say those work places fired you for no reason? But yeah, that still leaves a nasty patch on your resume :/ man that sucks. Try brining in your college skills :3 You are a rounded student no?

Yesh >w< Riku and Sora is where it's at, they're practically brothers ;w; I swear...if one of them dies (most likely Riku) at the end of the KH series we must fly to Japan and make Nomura pay!
    I'll check out Persona 4 first though, happiness awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~y :D

XD My budget is based of my financial aid, and it's tiny~ but before that, my mother told us to plan what we wanted, so we did :3 What's wrong with your work history? D:

Yeah XD the disney people gave him all kinds of wierd looks XD Kairi wasn't in it originally either :O It was just Riku and Sora, but the final result is still awesome possum >w<
    Seems like it's settled then, Xbox awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~y!!

No, I've never played Lost Odyssy :( College has zapped my gaming to a bare minimum XD

XDDDD Your welcome~! Growing up on a budget has taught me many things, and patience is one of them :D

I'm flipping the coin now....It's settling, it's settling - IT'S TAILS~! I shall wait XD

Oh wait, to think it all started with Nomura thinking of a chainsaw instead of a Keyblade XD
    Yeah, I love it when I get to see the japanese source, I won't lie XD Man, now I don't know what to do too~! It's soooo tempting - GAH~! I'll flip a coin on it, maybe you could do the same with your console choice >w< I bet you could beat those Xbox games before you get to BBS right? Will you have funds for BBS? Or will you ask it for a birthday present or something?

XD I can't wait to be OMFG'd then XDDDD this series is just getting too epic~!
    Maybe those question could be answered in KH3? I hope that's what the secret ending is alluding to at least, it's time for a console game~! :D o_O Holy crap, it takes an average time of 45 hours to beat the game so....WOW......Or they ripped it :p

I can't help you there because they're both excellent options in gaming, hmm, follow your heart~ :3

Nay~! I don't want to get spoiled if it's that awesome DX I want it to hit me with everything it's got, Days got spoiled a little for me ;-; I don't want the same thing for BBS because it looks ever more awesome than Days.
    I thought BBS was supposed to be the last side story before KH3? Eh, I dunno, but if there is another side story before the third Kingdom Hearts game, I wonder what story it could cover....Nomura made it prominent that this is Sora's story.

That new game named, "Another Dive" might be a code name for production or maybe not, some people do that with thier projects to hoodwink people, and Nomura seems like that kind of guy XD

But anywho, the future is bright for gaming, WOOT~!

BBS is coming to America in 4 months, so summertime will be awesome time, yay~!
    Wow; I can handle violent games (I played mortal kombat XDDDD ) but if I can check out a snippet of it I will~

Ooooh~ if it can handle that many enemies, then I wonder just how epic the fights can become with KH >w< I'd like a rematch of the 1000 heartless battle with those Bahamuts in there that they had to take out because the PS2 couldn't handle it ;-; In fact they did make alot of changes to KH2 because of the PS2....so yeah, the PS3 (and Xbox :D ) all the way then.

Man, I can't wait till we get some more stuff on the next title, SQUEE~! What I love besides the story and cute graphics is the music >X3 Miss Yoko is a genius~!
    How does the God of War system work anyway? I heard that it was such an amazing game, but I'm a still in the dark about it >_<
    The PS2 sold more than the Playstation 3 not too long ago :O I bet that's what forced them to bring down the price, and then of course there's the whole inflation issue, blah blah blah, economics hurts mah head XD

Whelp, playstation 3, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeI come~!.....someday XD

But still, man, when Kingdom Hearts makes that leap into PS3 graphics, I hope they still keep the original charm of the graphics it has now, I mean this game has an awesome art style ;-; I hope they keep the translation of the art of enhance it, but I'd be a little sad if they changed it just because they're running on a system that can punch out the graphic like nobody's business.....XD
    I don't know, unless they plan to go the Disney sequal route and use the sequals, they hinted at using the Lion King 2 with Nala already having a baby, and Ariel gets a kid too (if they use that world :/ ), it could wrap into having children with the special light in them you know? But we'll see what Nomrua does, I know he likes to put one pass people XD

Over a Little Mermaid world, how about the Black Couldron?

I've checked it out, and *_* WOO~! Come one future bring it!....Most likely to a PS2 XD PS3 are still a bit expensive :(
    Dude, if they ever put anime worlds in KH, I'd feel like someone heard a teeny cry in the wind and answered it >w< I'd drop down and thank the gaming gods for granting my wish XD I know it's a snowball chance in hell to see other animes with liscening rights and whatnot, but Princess Mononke and Sprited Away have such potential to be included, especially since they did wrap up alot of worlds in KH2.

D: They can't take out Hercules~! Nooooooooooooooooo~! And yeah, the little mermaid world got really weird on the second one.....It burns my ears to hear Donald sing.....

O_O no I did not.....now I must look.....YOUTUBE HELP~ AWAY~!
    I mean in a good way XD God, I can just imagine a Howl's Moving Castle world, SQUEEEEEEEE~! That one would be best >w<

I think someone who did voice acting got nominated for an academy award this year O_O - FINALLY! Voice acting needs more friends~

I wonder what worlds are gonna be in the third Kingdom Heart's game, I want the lion king to come back, beast's castle too, but he turned into a human at the end of the second one :/ maybe a heartless will change him back or something XD
    The spoilers for BBS are out now.....gah, I don't wanna look, but it's sooooooooo tempting; anywho fanfiction is one half speculation anyway >w< shoot, Disney has the rights to the Miazaki movies, I'd be down and out if I heard that like Spirited Away or Howl's Moving Castle would be included in a KH game *_*

Really? I'll listen carefully then :3 You know, Ash Ketchum's first actor did a voice for a camera printing station and I was like OMG! I know that voice actor! And now I can hear her everytime I go develope film XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back