• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by codycameron09

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Nomura working on a secret movie for Birth by Sleep Final Mix.

I can't wait for this secret ending. My thoughts on 3D is that it will take place between KH2 and KH3. Yes, I know that the first screens are of Sora and Riku in their first appearances, but Nomura did say that it is a working title. I think they just came out with the screens to show the...
  2. C

TERRA'S ENDING (HUGE GATDAMN SPOILERS)

I knew it from the first time I saw the secret ending from KH2.
  3. C

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: Confirmed VAs I have just come across a few new voice actors for Birth By Sleep. Frank Welker is Experiment 221 (Lilo and Stitch) and Lucifer (Cinderella) Frank Welker has done hundreds of voices for shows, games, even movies. He is well known for playing many robots in the Transformers...
  4. C

More Voice Actors!!!

I have just come across a few new voice actors for Birth By Sleep. Frank Welker is Experiment 221 (Lilo and Stitch) and Lucifer (Cinderella) Frank Welker has done hundreds of voices for shows, games, even movies. He is well known for playing many robots in the Transformers series, including...
  5. C

Roxas could be Ven

Well, Ven and Roxas may be separate characters, but they are indeed connected. It's all based on how their appearance, clothes, face, etc. Hell, even their voice actor is the same!!!
  6. C

Ages of Org's somebodies

Re: Ages of Org's somebody's Well, do Nobodies age??? It wasn't established in the other games. But if they do, it would make sense.
  7. C

Kairi is the shooting star.

It has to be. Aqua is probably told by Mickey to hide Kairi when her world is overcome by darkness. So Aqua takes her to Destiny Islands, where she makes friends with the next keyblade wielders.
  8. C

New Picture Of Braig.

Wow, you can tell that Braig will have a big part in all this... His bandana indicates that he is different among the other future Organization Members. Plus, he is the only one besides Axel, that shows Roxas some respect as a Nobody.
  9. C

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

Not anymore. ;-)
  10. C

Theory about EVERYTHING!!!

O.K. I think I figured it out. Sorry if many of you knew this, but here it goes. We have all seen the video of Master Xehanort telling Terra, "I grow tired of waiting for you. Give into darkness." Could Master Xehanort want Terra to give into darkness so he could take over his body? After all...
  11. C

Saix's Name...

... What was his somebody's name??? Isa perhaps???
  12. C

Good Terra, Bad Terra

But in order to redeem himself, he must resort into giving up himself and become one with MX, thus becoming Xehanort. This will be a parallel to Riku, as Riku was led down a dark path, but chose the right side in the end. Where as Terra won't. Kind of like Anakin and Luke. LOL
  13. C

The Secret Endings

Another Side, Another Story was the first part. Deep Dive was the second. We see Roxas walking in The World That Never Was and the Heartless start to appear. He draws his keyblades. He then looks up to see Riku on the building. Then in Deep Dive, we actually see them fighting. Same goes for BBS...
  14. C

Birth By Sleep thoughts (with image)

How is that trailer fake? Is that image of Braig real???
  15. C

Sleep takes Ven!!!

Sorry, I didn't mean it to connect with Roxas. It only means that Xemnas sees Aqua's armor and remembers her. Kind of like how he sees Roxas and thinks of Ven sleeping. Ugh, people these days!!! Alright... If you think so, let's hear what you have to say.
Back