• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Clowde

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Just some questions.

I've been out of the KH:BBS loop for a while. So. Some questions. -Is Unversed the new enemy's name? I thought it was a mistranslation? Or was unbirth the mistranslation? -Why is Aqua's keyblade have a different design now from when we first see it? -What do we know about the trio and...
  2. C

A Possibility

Audo. On the rules thread you have the rule and then the exception following it. Whats to say this isn't the exception. But even saying that, I highly doubt this is the actual reason as to why Roxas looks like Ven. I was just posting what i was thinking about. And yes, I admit that when the...
  3. C

A Possibility

This is connected to the "Roxas looks like Ven because Ven's soul was put into Sora" Theory and the Unbirth = Body + Heart -Soul +Darkness Theory. What if at some point in BBS Sora loses his soul(or part of it) because an Unbirth takes it. Mx takes it to make Sora into an Unbirth, ect. And this...
  4. C

Pluto!!

He's just awesome like that and it'd be best that you don't question it or he migth come and kill you in your sleep. >.> <.<
  5. C

bbs having another story?

Wouldn't 3 UMD's in one box increase the overall cost of the game?
  6. C

Master Xehanort

Lol. This is a fun theory. This thread is full of win.
  7. C

duelwielding

No. The scene were TAV picked up the KK IKK and tWtD never happened. It was noncanon and was a concept video. Nomura confirmed this i believe.
  8. C

duelwielding

You mean the trailer with TAV picking up the KK, the IKK and TWtD? That was a concept video. It never actually happened...
  9. C

Unbirths: Beings Without Souls?

Why would they need to make a body of their own? Hearts seem to be able to float around perfectly fine by them selves. Sora did it for most of CoM. We think the UnBirths lack a soul, because in KH when you lose your soul, the body will decay. It will die. But if darkness replaces the soul as a...
  10. C

ven,terra's, and aquas keyblades

Whered you get the pic of Terra and Aqua's key?
  11. C

Requoted because everyone seems to have missed my post...
  12. C

No stupid. He's asking if you believe the part about evolution. He also said this theory is good, so it's not like he's saying his is better.
  13. C

duelwielding

If you play Kingdom Hearts 2 anytime soon. Check out any of the dual wielding forms skill list. Synch Blade is the skill that allows dual wielding...
  14. C

I know of all that. And what im saying is that the Heart would return to Kingdom Hearts, and the body would simply disappear, or it'll go to that realm where the nobody's body goes.
  15. C

duelwielding

I think it has more to do with significant memories. Not just memories in general.
Back