• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by cloudxxzach

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

NO saleena gomez, NO joe jonas... just- no! No! no! period. maybe........hmm, don't know. But NOT them...
  2. C

Xaldin

He was a hard battle -______- I was saved probably 4 or 6 times. It was a while back though, so I don't really remember.
  3. C

Caution- A powerful Heartless is near!

the powerful heartless weren't that difficult... but I'm not done with the game... there might be more difficult ones ahead. I enjoy the chalenge. I just have to figure out their pattern.
  4. C

Anybody NOT buying BBS when it arrives?

*cries* I really want to get it, but I can't. I don't have a Psp............so ...very...sad...
  5. C

who still wants jesse mccartney to be ven?

I liked his voice as Roxas... so I think it would be fitting for him to do Ven. xD
  6. C

How many of you are buying BBS?

as much as I would LOVE to buy BBS ....... I don't own a psp. *sigh* -_____-
  7. C

Your Favorite ► Best vampire romance

What's the best vampire romance?? I have always loved Vampire Knight... it is the best.:love: In my opinion of course. True blood looked good, but I have yet to watch it. Vampire Diaries is good, but not as good as VK Twilight is pathetic, but yet I still watched the movie......-__-'
  8. C

what did you most like about kh2

hmm... org. 13. They were a cool add to the story line. And most of them were fun fights. Not to mention the game play as a whole was a heck of a lot better, in my opinion.
  9. C

Cloud

I know!!! I laughed so hard when I read that! I totally know what your talking about!:lol:
  10. C

What IS wrong with KH2 Aerith?

meh, it was so so. I didn't really notice anything in particular that I hated about it.
  11. C

Tell Me Why He Chose You

Oh! I never got that either. I always figured it was the keyblade though.
  12. C

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

Demyx, Axel and Zigbar for me... They were fun. xD
  13. C

How excited where you when you got KH2

I was freaking out!!! I had never played the first one but I had heard of it from my cousin. So I was SOOO happy when I got it myself.
  14. C

which scene in KH1 was the most enjoyable?

ANY and ALL scenes with Riku in them.
  15. C

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

Add more Riku in the second one. I missed him T~T
Back