• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh yeah! That's where we go!
    We don't watch movies if it has super bad language, unless we go to my grandma's house. She has language blocker. And my mom's the same with sexual content.
    Exactly!
    Well, my mom likes to read reviews for basically every movie we watch. So we usually know when there's language or something in it.
    lol, when we went to Disneyland a few months ago, I'm pretty sure I heard f**k used twice XD
    Yeah, true. It's just that every time I go explore a different thread or something... BAM. Something not cool -_-
    In three days I will have been a member of this site for a year ^^ And I like it, it's really cool. Though, I don't like some of the posts that come up on here... so usually I just stay in my own little corner of the site...
    Since we are in dire need of people you are him even though I haven't seen your application but that doesn't matter thank you.
    Oh cool ^^
    The picture is from Shadow of the Colossus. It's a really cool PS2 game :D Thanks!
    Alright this is what you do, go to my profile, then go to my statistics and then click Find all post by ZackCrisisFFVII and scroll down till you find a post that say Crisis Core Final Fantasy Role Playing (RP) sign ups click there should be one of my post of the remainig characters pick one then make a post saying all the FF games you ever played, what character you want, and a breif summary of that character.
    It is a role play you pick a character from FFVII:CC and we go through the game how we would want it to.
    Welcom if you like FF so much I have a FF:VIICC RP in the process if you wanna be in it just let me know.
    I love this website. I have been coming to it for months, but I finally desided to join. I am also a HUGE fan of Final fantasy, but I cant play it cuz my mom dont like it. Its a forgiden love. lol Im in love with Kadaj, Riku, and cloud. And I ctyd wen Zach Fair died.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back