• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• yeah he can be kill but s can arck and his friends. yamoto can also fight without weapons.
    actually he would have lost dude the entire tsov would have been sent out eventually and yamoto isn't the old guy to mess with lol
    i posted dude and look who came and its not yamoto and senbu dammit me spill also kamina is there as well lol he will but in if arck goes out of hand. he a higher rank then both Jess and Clair and his word is law. if they don't listen to his orders then they will be hunted and kill by the ASF. the ASF don't play when it comes to the rules baby lol
    Yeah and Kyshi is going to be pisssssed lol. Kyshi already doesn't like Jess.
    and lol XD
    well 3 times isn't that bad! I died like 7 times fighting marly in CoM!

and meeeee ttooooooo
    I have over 16 healing items.

and YEAH I POSTED!!!! lol. Kyshi is at the scene of the fight but she hasn't seen Arck and Leon yet.
    Lol I haven't fought her yet, but I need to update my day status, I'm on day 353.
    i know
    anyway i posted leon couldn't let the remainder of the soldiers just die. so he did what he had to do. and since he is the wielder of the water god if you read light posts that proves it anyway he dangerous now and plus the others have been contacted and even yamoto and senbu is on there way right now.
    ys it does lol. yes they do anyway i'm done you can post if you wish i know i won't until the others post
    YEAH BUT, THERE MISSING OUT on SOMETHING GREAT.
    yeah i notice that lol yeah me either why couldn't they post lol anyway almost done dude
    well firo but, i he never ever posts even though he said it and beastly quit the jerk lol oh and endless warrior sora
    but, he could have just join ASF and they would have paid him and if he waited for yamoto he could have negotiated nicely and gave him the money. anyway i'm about to finsih posting.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back