• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by cloud_roxy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga

Does Anybody Thinks This Game(digital Devil Saga) For A Person Who Likes To Play Squareenix's Games Like Kh Ff10 Etc.so Please Help Me.
  2. C

Roxas Or Rikku

Just Imagine If Rikku And Roxas Fight Each Other With Their Ut Most Strength Who Do You Think Will Win.i Mean Who Is A Better Fighter.can Anybody Tell Me And Give The Reason As Well.
  3. C

Save Me

i Wanted To Ask The Members A Thing Which Iam Not Sure About.i Have Heard That When Leon Grows Up He Becomes Auron.is That True?i Also Wanted To Ask That Is Their Any Other Playable Character In Kh2 Besides Sora Roxas And Cloud.and Can Somebody Help Me In This,i Really Have A Huge Crush On Rinoa...
  4. C

Importance Of Cloud

I Think Cloud Shoud Have Had Bigger Role In Kh Because He Is Really An Admiring And Tough Guy.i Hope He Will Be In Kh2.can Anybody Tell Me If Cloud Has Bigger Role In Kh2.
  5. C

curiosty

i wanted to know that if cloud strife is really in final fantasy 7 dirge of cerberus or is only vincent valentine only the playable character.:cool:
Back